Opinions on the Symbiote Suit (Post here ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpideyLad said:
I probably won't find out until tomorrow, at about 10 or so. :(

In the words of Darth Vader: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

In the words of, well, me: F**K!

hey someone better post a thread tonight after this most "AMAZING" event. i can't be here to witness it, so someone be a hero and post the glorious news for all those who can't be here to watch it.

i will be forever grateful :O

Sean Adisano said:
hey someone better post a thread tonight after this most "AMAZING" event. i can't be here to witness it, so someone be a hero and post the glorious news for all those who can't be here to watch it.

i will be forever grateful :O

Watch it? :)

Sean, it's probably just going to be a "news story" of some sort (with a picture or something) so I'm just going to pop by the main page when I get back home and see what they posted.

The Comedian, took my post. It would be like Raimi to follow the cutting edge of filming. By filming to back to back. It would answer the myth/rumour that the scraps are going to be big and they'll need more room to play, if Sandman, "Return of the G/Hob Goblin", or Vemon, (and if I had it my way the tramsformation of the Lizard).

If anything SP3 needs to be better than X3, and all goes as planned X3 will blow DC's Collective asses this summer.

I know most will say--contracts are up and MJ claims this her last SP film, but she actually thinks that leaving a for sure thing to take chances, she'll soon find being a child-star to start has it glass-ceiling of status too.

holy crap, i followed the link and i ended up in a forum and thread that i have never been in before.

*head explodes*

cmill216 said:
Watch it? :)

Sean, it's probably just going to be a "news story" of some sort (with a picture or something) so I'm just going to pop by the main page when I get back home and see what they posted.

your probably right, i just get all edgy with things like this...

(starts rocking back and forth in chair talking to self)

Please let this be the revelation of who Topher is playing.

It's driving us crazy,crazy I tell you.

Phhhh site is slow the best of times when somthing ISNT happening, it will most likley die tonight with the stress :(

Why do I get the feeling Hype is sitting back like dr.Claw, petting his cat while people go crazy over what its going to be.

I know what the headline will read at 5pm: "Introducing Cedric The Entertainer as Ben Riley in Spider-Man 3!" :D

jag

Doomed_hero said:
Why do I get the feeling Hype is sitting back like dr.Claw, petting his cat while people go crazy over what its going to be.

And just as the news has been annouced....The Hype will implode:(

Superhero Hype! said:
Have I disappointed before?

Well, there was that one time you didn't buy me flowers after our first date... ;)

I'm guessing either a set report, script review, or confirmation on Topher Grace's character.

a Pic of Spidey in his Black Costume would also be awsome:cool:

TheSlag said:
Well, there was that one time you didn't buy me flowers after our first date... ;)

tisk tisk, some gentleman he must have been:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"