• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oral Sex, a Knife Fight and Then Sperm Still Impregnated Girl

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellne...rvival-oral-sex/story?id=9732562#.UN0lZHfNkxE

By LAUREN COX
Feb. 3, 2010

A strange tale of oral sex, a knife fight and the most unlikely of pregnancies recently brought to light by the blogosphere has doctors touting the triumphant persistence of sperm.
In 1988, a 15-year-old girl living in the small southern African nation of Lesotho came to local doctors with all the symptoms of a woman in labor. But the doctors were quickly puzzled because, upon examination, she didn't have a vagina.
"Inspection of the vulva showed no vagina, only a shallow skin dimple," so doctors delivered a healthy baby boy via Caesarean, the authors wrote in a case report published in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.

Well thats strange. No vagina? Shame about her being 15 though. Thats way too much for a girl that age to go through

Pretty unlucky girl. Wonder if she kept the baby or not.

If she ovulated nd has no Birth Canal, there re certain questions bout um.....how some things work for her.

So that means she just had a small, random hole down there so she could pee? How did not one person think that was weird when she was a baby or toddler? That's f***ing bulls***.

I don't think women urinate out of their vagina......

Nope, we do not urinate out of our vagina otherwise tampon would be a hassle.
We actually have three holes down there -- a vagina, anus, and a urinary meatus.

Nope, we do not urinate out of our vagina otherwise tampon would be a hassle.
We actually have three holes down there -- a vagina, anus, and a urinary meatus.

Well ... us men have five! That's right, FIVE! (back me up here, guys). Men win again, by two entire holes!

Last edited:
I actually have six, but I'm also an east coaster, so that's pretty common.

That explains why so much air manage to seep in

As men, we have to manage all of the following:

-the anterior profiterole

-the transverse lanthanide

-the liturgical yari

-the rustic dimetrodon

-the medial pomelo

Might wanna delete that, there's Virgin eyes in these here boards. But seriously mods will get uppity.

Might wanna delete that, there's Virgin eyes in these here boards. But seriously mods will get uppity.

Yeah, I knew "rustic dimetrodon" was pushing the envelope too much. I'm a badass, that's all I can say.

The mental images.

Make them go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"