Original Obi-Wan Kenobi Starring Ewan McGregor on Disney+ Thread

You mean more Grey than Brown?

His robes in ANH/ prequels is a Mid-tone Brown. That looks more like a Ash Grey/ Cool Beige color.

Absolutely love the worn out, hermit-like look.

And still despite the longer hair and years having passed by, he still looks like Obi-Wan.

Simply amazing!

Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi Spoilers: They're coming for you Kenobi! | Making Star Wars

In the series, Obi-Wan will fight at least one inquisitor. Lightsabers will clash and we will see Kenobi up against The Inquisitorius in at least an episode of the limited series. Will this vein run throughout many episodes or just occur in a single story? That I do not know for certain at this time and it would be conjecture on my part to state any further. But take it from me, empirically, the Imperial Inquisition is coming for old(ish) Ben.

Oh, sorry about that! I did not know!

:wow:
Nothing to apologize for. :up: It just never crossed our minds given he basically went into hiding for a bit there. I know you didn't mean anything by it, just feel like it's better off having this in place for the long run if he's going to push himself again.

If he is indeed growing his hair out, that would be for PT era Anakin look. Not dude in the suit. I do believe he will play both and that the duel will be without the suit. But we shall see. Either way, hype! :mrk:

Last edited:
Very curious as to when we may get our first official look at this.

Then what was the intention of "he has returned" with an explanation point. Because that's how it reads.
He has returned from the cave he was hiding in for about a year or so since the news broke about this misconduct.

If he is indeed growing his hair out, that would be for PT era Anakin look. Not dude in the suit. I do believe he will play both and that the duel will be without the suit. But we shall see. Either way, hype! :mrk:

Imagining anything from Clone Wars in live action, even seeing something new would be cool!

Would be awesome if there were cameos from characters like Rex or a younger Ashoka!

Last edited:
I'd love to have a live action Clone Wars movie or show some day. Clone Wars flashbacks in this show will be a good way to test those waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"