Original Transformers DVD?

Discussion in 'Transformers' started by Vaportrail, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Vaportrail Oh, shock!

I refreshed my Transformers experience by renting all the original TV episodes through my local video store... but now that I've finished it and decided to look for it in stores to add to my DVD collection... I can't find it.

All I ever see is Transformers Armada or things like that. That semi-frighteningly scored movie that came out. Not even Beast Wars, actually.

Are these being re-released or something? I'm itching to own them to watch at my leisure.

-Vaportrail

2. 2star Registered

They have been out for a few years re-released on R-2 here in Europe. Could import if you have region 0 player.

3. deathshead2 Registered

The G1 show has been out of stock for years, and the company that put the dvds out went under I think. Sony has the rights now and were supposed to have new dvds out by now, but for some reason they don't want to put them out right now.
    Im glad I got the dvds when I had the chance. They go for $100 now.

4. Vaportrail Oh, shock!

Heh, sounds about right. I had never seen that Rhino logo before... I think that's what it was, anyway.

Thanks for the info.

-Vaportrail