• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Our "Space Princess": David Corenswet IS Clark Kent/Superman!

It’s sad that my first thought upon seeing that shot was, “Sawyer’s gonna be all about this.” :funny:
Me, seeing David pre-Superman: “Yeah, he’s alright.”

Me, seeing David as Superman: “Yeah, he looks like Superman. He looks good.”

Me, seeing this bad boy greaser hair: *backflips spread-eagle into a table, sending it cratering into the ground while David looks on uncomfortably*

Me, seeing David pre-Superman: “Yeah, he’s alright.”

Me, seeing David as Superman: “Yeah, he looks like Superman. He looks good.”

Me, seeing this bad boy greaser hair: *backflips spread-eagle into a table, sending it cratering into the ground while David looks on uncomfortably*
Jonathan Bailey is heartbroken. :o

Jonathan Bailey is heartbroken. :o
Quite the contrary, he’s actually into it…

ca08c858972ad239a37635a7a0e6f5edc8c3a088.gifv

That show looks wild. I’m not sure what the hell is going on there but I’m definitely intrigued. I just hope I don’t have to endure Brett Gelman for very long.

With all the shots of David that we have of him in the Superman suit are not great, but if this week we get a nice, clear, clean shot of him in the suit, either from the studio or off of the street, I may just faint. And if there is only one of him as Clark Kent, DP reporter, I will probably get the vapors and clutch my pearls, if I had any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"