Out of the 3 reboots coming to the MCU, which one will most likely come first?

Reaction score
Because of more shifts in the MCU release date due to COVID-19, something popped up in my head about which reboots will out of the 3: Blade, Fantastic Four, and X-Men. which will most likely come first, and it would be also good if you can explain your reasoning. Personally I feel Bade because it feels like many years since we got a Blade movie, while F4 and X-Men feel recent.

I chose Blade.

Like you said, Fantastic Four and X-Men are more recent (though I would love if the X-Men came to the MCU sooner rather than later). However, there's a Morbius movie coming and he's kind of a vampire so it would make sense to have a vampire Hunter in the MCU.

Is Morbius going to be part of the MCU or is the movie set outside of it like Venom is?

Blade's already cast so probably him.

Unless they do something like put the FF in another movie first like it was rumored Marvel briefly considered for Ant-Man 3.

Now that Marvel risks to put 5 movies into 2022, I‘m pretty sure that October22 will be Blade
Otherwise, they could‘ve shifted Thor: L&T to the October date and not release it 1 month before Doctor Strange

Blade got an announcement, logo and lead actor at ComicCon.
the other two nothing.

Whats the point of this thread exactly?

I'm starting to think Blade is a lost cause. So Fantastic 4. Even if Blade is still on track, its better off moving to 2026 anyway. It won't succeed at the boX office, being the 4th MCU movie being released in 2025.

The reboot of X-Men is many years away, and with the beloved X-Men's original cast returning for Deadpool and possibly Avengers 5/6, its not really in its best interest to launch it when the original cast is still around for a couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"