• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

~ Overrated Anime/Manga ~

Corinthian™;11069564 said:
you lose 1000 Cori-points for both thinking I don't know what a mangaka is and for not getting the pun:down:trans:
:cmad: :cmad: :hulk:

...That's because the manga-ka of Ranma 1/2 also did Inuyasha. A lot of Takahashi's manga are the same.

Yeah I know that. Rumika Takahashi. She also did Urusei Yatsua, Maison Ikokku, and many other shorts which I'm not going to mention, but that's not the point at all. I belive that peoples love for her style made them overlook the quality of the story and lack of original characters. I never thought someone would point out something as obvious as "it was done by the same mangaka", but guess it takes all kinds.

Yeah I know that. Rumika Takahashi. She also did Urusei Yatsua, Maison Ikokku, and many other shorts which I'm not going to mention, but that's not the point at all. I belive that peoples love for her style made them overlook the quality of the story and lack of original characters. I never thought someone would point out something as obvious as "it was done by the same mangaka", but guess it takes all kinds.

...okay...

...You're a hypocrite. Stop coming to the Naruto thread, since oyu feel it's so over rated.[/quote

I do feel it is overrated but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it. I never knew people could hate so much over the internet!:wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"