Overrated Comic Book Films - Part 1

I just think the only people who actually love Captain America as a character are Americans.
They're the majority anyway. People outside of America simply don't think highly of him and rightfully so.

I mean you have a white dude rocking the Puerto Rican flag as a costume. He's just difficult to be taken seriously.

:whatever:

hahaha! You Love Spider-Man, right? He's You favorite?....But Does your love for him diminish your "Like/enjoyment" for lets say Batman?

No. At least it shouldn't It just means you "love" Spider-Man.

Nowhere in what I said, Did I say people don't like Cap. Just that not everybody loves him.

So If I say something I mean with words and you add/change those words to make it mean something else. That's your issue and the issue of like you. You guys are a headache, man hahaha Real talk.

Show Me Where I said people hate Captain America. Show me.
hahaha!

Honestly, if you can't take words for what they mean and my English is that terrible than just please ignore me and move on.

In your above first post, you literally say the words "the only people who actually love Captain America as a character are Americans." Aka, only Americans love Captain America, and you even further say other people don't think much of him. This is literally 100% in any language what you said. Exact wording 100%. Therefore, if you're going to make a statement like that, defend it. I can bring up Cap's WW increase in global box office from TFA to CW to prove he has more interest than you seem to think he has, but at this point, the burden of proof of your statement is on you. So, present your case, and before you try making this point again, asking me to requote your post again is not a defesne.

Make your case

In your above first post, you literally say the words "the only people who actually love Captain America as a character are Americans." Aka, only Americans love Captain America, and you even further say other people don't think much of him. This is literally 100% in any language what you said. Exact wording 100%. Therefore, if you're going to make a statement like that, defend it. I can bring up Cap's WW increase in global box office from TFA to CW to prove he has more interest than you seem to think he has, but at this point, the burden of proof of your statement is on you. So, present your case, and before you try making this point again, asking me to requote your post again is not a defesne.

Make your case

And you just ignore what's said after. Which is my point. You guys are worst than people with selective hearing.
Pointing out that people love something more than other people do does not mean that other people hate on that thing.

I see my mistake doh. I didn't say "AS HIGHLY." My Bad, I'm in the wrong blah blah blah. You done now?

And you just ignore what's said after. Which is my point. You guys are worst than people with selective hearing.
Pointing out that people love something more than other people do does not mean that other people hate on that thing.

I see my mistake doh. I didn't say "AS HIGHLY." My Bad, I'm in the wrong blah blah blah. You done now?

In other words, you have no actual point. People called you out on your post and instead of owning it, we're just going to get excuses. Got it :up:

If you cut it with the condescension and overgeneralizations, you'd see that people were giving perfectly good answers. CA's overseas box office is proof that he's resonating with foreign audiences. You see pictures of people dressed as Cap or wearing CA-themed apparel/accessories in Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. To say he's only popular in America is to overlook all of that.

Does he do better than Iron Man?

In other words, you have no actual point. People called you out on your post and instead of owning it, we're just going to get excuses. Got it :up:

Go Back to school is my point. Learn things This time around. And maybe you'll get it. :mnm:

That's probably it then. But I think I now understand what you meant. When you said people, you didn't intend to mean individual people, but more like groups of people. Like for example I could say "my people are nerds". In that case you might be correct.

You make me hopeful.

Go Back to school is my point. Learn things This time around. And maybe you'll get it. :mnm:
Seriously? People are understanding you just fine (even with all the grammatical errors you've made in your posts.) You seem to be dismissing all the examples they've given and chalking it up to poor English comprehension. At this point, it feels like you're trolling and/or just being willfully antagonistic/ignorant.

Last edited:

Multiple people have explained it clearly and shown you exactly what was said. You are trolling. This will make your 5th infraction for trolling. Take some time off to consider why you shouldn't act this way.

After reading the "Black Panther vs Winter Soldier" thread over on the BP forum, TWS is firmly in the "overrated" column for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"