Overused phrases or ideas

randor always makes out with She ra, they do that in eternia

DAMM THATS ARFO!

Whirlysplat said:
'Chav' has been proliferated to death.

Scottish people had chavs first, and they're not called chav's, they're called NEDS. This phrase has existed in Scotland for many generations.....uh, maybe this is not something to be bragging about :(

*Looks through Urban Dictionary*

"Last night, a team of ninjas broke into my house and took turns ****ting on my chest. It was f'ing good."

musclesforsupes said:
randor always makes out with She ra, they do that in eternia

DAMM THATS ARFO!

So Eternia is West Virginia? :confused:

Noon said:
Scottish people had chavs first, and they're not called chav's, they're called NEDS. This phrase has existed in Scotland for many generations.....uh, maybe this is not something to be bragging about :(

Chav comes from the Gypsy for child it may date back to the Romany leaving India. I don't know how old Ned is. Chav is still incredibly overused as a phrase on the net in my opinion my friend.

- Whirly

Here's a few...

• Any reference to Chuck Norris/Vin Diesel/David Hasslehoff etc as some sort of uber-being...
  • The phrase 'if done right'
  • People spelling 'Rogue' incorrectly
  • Prep-time
  • O'RLY owls
  • In fact, any internet message board fad..
  • Polls.

My neighbor's best friend's pool cleaner is dating a girl who knows the gopher on the Sony studio lot. She says that Spidey actually wears a multi-colored suit that changes hue depending on his mood. I can't give any names or concrete proof because they signed a confidentiality agreement. :(

You guys have to believe me.

Flame on! said:
Here's a few...

• Any reference to Chuck Norris/Vin Diesel/David Hasslehoff etc as some sort of uber-being...
  • The phrase 'if done right'
  • People spelling 'Rogue' incorrectly
  • Prep-time
  • O'RLY owls
  • In fact, any internet message board fad..
  • Polls.

May I say "Flame on!" I think your screen name particularly given all the possible internet meanings and the Jonny Storm link to superheroes is the cleverest I have seen. Being both forum specific and very funny.

- Whirly

:confused:
Wilhelm-Scream said:
muscles! I haven't seen you in so long. :(

My wilhelm, my queenmy MILF????:( :eek: :eek:

Sorry wilhelm me and the Hot rut DJ Tanner were getting no with Meg Griffith the other day, but I am back now

Wait a minute. Hot, skanky b**** DJ Tanner has been sitting on my face since the last time I saw you, so I don't know who you were with.

Did you just call Wilhelm your MILF, muscles? :confused:

jag

jaguarr said:
Did you just call Wilhelm your MILF, muscles? :confused:

jag

I just wish they would you know speak normally. My nikka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"