• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Pacino and Hopkins' Misconduct

Lencho01

Shazoogle! Shazoogle!
Reaction score
[YT]n8lL5skZhK4[/YT]

Misconduct-trailer.jpg

Exclusive trailer: Al Pacino, Josh Duhamel tackle 'Misconduct'

Josh Duhamel has his hands full in Misconduct, as this exclusive trailer reveal shows.

Duhamel portrays an ambitious lawyer caught in a power struggle between a corrupt pharmaceutical executive (Anthony Hopkins) and his own firm’s senior partner (Al Pacino). The case takes a deadly turn in the thriller, opening in theaters and On-Demand February 5.

Duhamel is also playing against two of our most revered actors, Pacino and Hopkins, in the film helmed by first-time director Shintaro Shimosawa.

"Working with two of this generation’s greatest actors was everything you could imagine – terrifying, humbling, mentoring but ultimately the most gratifying experience of my life," says Shimosawa.

Pacino adopted a New Orleans accent and worked with FBI Profiler Jim Clemente, who advised on the psychology of his high-powered legal character who is also a sociopath.

"Al liked that approach which ultimately fed into his performance - superficially charming, intelligent and extremely rational," says Shimosawa.
Meanwhile Hopkins (a.k.a. Hannibal Lecter) went back to a man he knew 40 years ago who worked for the Israeli Secret Service to capture his corrupt billionaire.

"Anthony always felt a scary feeling about him (even if) this man never spoke aggressively or threateningly. He knew this man was deadly," says Shimosawa. "Anthony was chilling on camera, but between takes he couldn't be a friendlier guy."

Duhamel jumped into the challenge.

"Josh wrapped another film before joining ours – he completed his last shot, got on the red-eye and found himself in front of Al Pacino the next day for rehearsal," says Shimosawa. "I don’t think many actors could handle that kind of pressure, but Josh aced it."

I definitely think this trailer gave away too much. Could have been edited a bit more craftily.

But Pacino + Hopkins = must-see for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"