Parabellounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many threads last hundreds of pages, I thought this lounge would be continued non-stop instead of being cut into seasons.

See what you've done Aziz? We just HAPPENED to get a new lounge when you caused this damn split?

The Hype Wraiths will be after you soon enough.... I hope you made Hype Remnants to deal with all sorts of plot holes

Amazing for their budget.
Well time ghost don't eat, sleep or require shelter so they are pretty cost efficient.

People are up in arms about illegal aliens but if we aren't careful it's the time ghost who will be getting all the jobs in the not too distant future.

is it just one my end or is half of kryptons sig cut off?

See what you've done Aziz? We just HAPPENED to get a new lounge when you caused this damn split?

The Hype Wraiths will be after you soon enough.... I hope you made Hype Remnants to deal with all sorts of plot holes
Aziz right now:

tenor.gif

BEHOLD....
Whatever you may call this abomination.

20190509_085644.jpg

If the Vader/Obi-Wan fight from Star Wars IV was filmed today =

What is this?

Something I found posted on the net.

What is this?
You can find it on YouTube. A group called Fixitinpost teased a reworking of the Vader/Kenobi fight from A NEW HOPE awhile back, maybe early/mid 2018 and released the full version yesterday. I posted the YT in the Best Of YT thread yesterday. They reimagined the fight, beefed up the choreography and force powers and added in allusions to the prequels.

A new thread already? Space ghosts? Crazy things happen when you're catching up the beauty sleep. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"