Parabellounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually enjoyed FFH more than Homecoming for several reasons, but I will say that if you didn't like the core cast in Homecoming, then FFH is unlikely to sway you. But that said, I was quite happy with FFH. Mysterio absolutely steals the show.

I actually enjoyed FFH more than Homecoming for several reasons, but I will say that if you didn't like the core cast in Homecoming, then FFH is unlikely to sway you. But that said, I was quite happy with FFH. Mysterio absolutely steals the show.
I won't go into spoilers but I just felt he was all over bland as flavor less oatmeal.

I loved Homecoming, and Michael Keaton's Toomes will haunt my dreams forever... but I still can't muster the motivation to see Far From Home. Nothing about it screams that I have to see it right now. I'll watch it in the fall when it comes out on home media.

LOL, I just got a notification from AMC telling me to "get excited" for my FFH screening. It's like they were reading my posts.

My daughter and I just got back from seeing the new Spider-Man movie. I liked it....she loved it.

I don't feel love for Homecoming or this take on the webhead in general.

I'm going to watch Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends instead, if nothing else, at least there is a take I appreciate on the character in that show.
And the music is my underrated.

LOL, I just got a notification from AMC telling me to "get excited" for my FFH screening. It's like they were reading my posts.
I'm obviously a minority opinion here on the Hype about FFH but what I wrote above is how I felt after an initial viewing. But by now I'm used to feeling Marvel makes movies I feel are either degrees of good to great or just vanilla pablum.

I have a lot of quibbles with FFH, just as I did with Homecoming (Tom Holland himself is not one of them), but FFH absolutely nailed Mysterio.

I have a lot of quibbles with FFH, just as I did with Homecoming (Tom Holland himself is not one of them), but FFH absolutely nailed Mysterio.
It came off on paper but... Eh, for me it was just flat and dull.

I thought they did a great job with Mysterio.

I loved Homecoming, and Michael Keaton's Toomes will haunt my dreams forever... but I still can't muster the motivation to see Far From Home. Nothing about it screams that I have to see it right now. I'll watch it in the fall when it comes out on home media.
This was my plan as well.

I suggest the name 'BAT CREDIT-LOUNGE' as the title for the next lounge.
Other suggestions (All Schumacher's Batman references, let's extend this celebration everywhere):
  1. Dumb, DOO DAAD, LOUNGE
  2. I'll take Lounge Through
  3. I'll Lounge the Pizzas
  4. HARVEY... I'M LOUNGEMAN
  5. I've never been in Lounge Before
  6. This is Why Superman Lounges Alone
  7. Never Leave the Lounge Without It
  8. Let's Break Some Lounge
  9. My Lounge... is Poison
  10. My Lounging Aid
  11. It's Boiling Lounge
  12. Lounge Boiling Acid
  13. Hi Lounge, I'm Batman
  14. You Lounge it, You Bought it
  15. The Hockey Team from Lounge
  16. Allow me to Lounge the Ice
  17. The Iceman, Loungeth
  18. YOU LOUNGE
  19. He Lounges, He Lounges Not
  20. I Cannot Lounge Your Buffoonery
  21. HOLEY RUSTED LOUNGE, BATMAN
This is one long list.

Saw the display while walking the street yesterday in my local KFC... Threw up in my mouth a little.

Happy America Day, everybody. In the words of your greatest president,

E80nJcs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back