Paramount Pictures developing Sonic the Hedgehog movie

Another early release:

‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Speeds to Early Release on Digital

With U.S. theaters remaining closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, Paramount Pictures is giving “Sonic the Hedgehog” an early release on digital.

The studio said on Friday that the family-friendly action-adventure, based on the Sega video game character, would be available on demand on March 31.

The crisis has altered how studios are handling home entertainment releasing over the past two weeks. Most theatrical releases were not available at home until three months after they premiered in multiplexes. Disney, Lionsgate, Sony, Universal, STX Films and Warner Bros. have all announced plans to release films early on VOD, including “Onward,” “I Still Believe,” “The Way Back,” “Bloodshot,” “Birds of Prey,” “The Hunt” and “The Invisible Man.”

'Sonic the Hedgehog' Gets Early Digital Release; 4K, Blu-ray & DVD Details Revealed

Here’s a full break down of the bonus features you can expect, including a gag reel, deleted scenes, behind-the-scenes videos and a feature commentary.

• Commentary by director Jeff Fowler and the voice of Sonic, Ben Schwartz
  • Around the World in 80 Seconds—See Sonic’s next adventure!
  • Deleted Scenes—Director Jeff Fowler introduces deleted scenes
  • Bloopers—Laugh along with Jim Carrey and the cast
  • “Speed Me Up” Music Video
  • For the Love of Sonic—Jim Carrey and the cast discuss what Sonic the Hedgehog means to them
  • Building Robotnik with Jim Carrey—See Jim Carrey bring supervillain Dr. Robotnik to life
  • The Blue Blur: Origins of Sonic—Explore the origins of the legendary Blue Blur
  • Sonic On Set—Visit the set with the voice of Sonic, Ben Schwartz

Last edited:
Eek. A little out of my price range. I might pass on this.

But I'd love to see some photos of it when you get yours in the mail. Maybe you could post them here.
I will indeed. Sometime in August.

Reactions: CJ
Why should I never work in Hollywood because if we did we would a cast like this:
74a7f61752babadcf1f5950a4c214378b3e5e013.jpg

I mean Amazon's Alexa would put us over budget in a one day alone XD

Reactions: CJ
Why should I never work in Hollywood because if we did we would a cast like this:
74a7f61752babadcf1f5950a4c214378b3e5e013.jpg

I mean Amazon's Alexa would put us over budget in a one day alone XD
Nice choices, but I think Tom Holland would fit Silver better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"