Paramount Pictures developing Sonic the Hedgehog movie

Apparently she’s pregnant or something on her Instagram. So it could be hers

Sonic & Dr. Eggman confirmed for Ralph Breaks the Internet.
6sjmfmj6dmr11.jpg

Reactions: CJ
The 56-year-old comedian also discussed pivoting from his acclaimed role as Jeff, a kids TV show host on Kidding, to Dr. Robotnik, the nefarious villain in the upcoming feature film adaptation of the video game Sonic the Hedgehog.
“I get to go from playing the nicest person in the world to the smartest person in the world who is completely not the nicest person in the world,” he explained. “So it's nice, it's very diverse!”
How Acting Helps Jim Carrey Turn His Pain Into 'Something Beautiful'

Whoa, hold the phone! Apparently they're still filming scenes for this! Today a helicopter was seen hovering over a skyscraper in San Fransisco, a drone flew down a busy street, and a car with another drone attached to it was seen driving through traffic.

CJ, old friend... do you think Tails and Knuckles will be in the movie?

Reactions: CJ
I think it's a strong possibility but they will likely be reserved for the ending. (Maybe that's Sonic's character arc in the film. His friends are captured by Robotnik and he's on his own in the town of Green Hills. He meets Tom, who decides to help Sonic rescue them?)

Maybe the two would be in a post-credits scene to set up the sequel, as they'll want to save some things for that and focus on Sonic in this film IMO.

I wonder if they’ll have rings in this lol

Actually, it will! One of the plot details mentioned back in September said that Robotnik steals Sonic's rings. The screenwriter Patrick Casey confirmed it on twitter, but said that there is a lot more to the movie than the vague plot info so far.

Knuckles will be the Sequel....

Shadow will be the Threequel....which will kill the franchise lol

Lol how? Shadow is popular

Oh I know. I'm making a jab about him, and how Sonic fighting a dark doppelganger would be like Spidey 3 with Venom. But yeah it would be successful.

Ooooo lol yea I get it now. Hilarious. If that’s the case then sonic 2 should have metal sonic since he’s like a robo version of the character

This movie seems interesting, hoping it isn't your generic action movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"