Paramount Pictures developing Sonic the Hedgehog movie

I did some digging through the IMDB page.

Tina Kerwin is listed as the makeup artist for Jim Carrey.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2019) - Makeup Department - IMDb

Looking through her resume, she was also the makeup artist for Jim Carrey's hit 1994 film, 'The Mask'

I also looked at some of the visual effects staff on the Sonic movie. Joshua Hakim has a pretty impressive resume, having worked on Deadpool 2, the upcoming Captain Marvel, and Skyscraper.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2019) - Visual Effects by - IMDb

David Husby has been cast as the Sound Mixer. His previous films include Logan, Rampage, Star Trek Beyond and Elf.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2019) - Sound Department - IMDb

Sean Hayworth has been cast in production design. His previous films include Captain America: The First Avenger, Avatar and Transformers.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2019) - Production Design by - IMDb

Other visual effects people have films like 'War for the Planet of the Apes' the Michael Bay-produced 'Ninja Turtles' films, the 2018 'Predator' movie and 'Tron Legacy' under their belt. This is a VERY good sign, imo.

We won't get a good idea of just what this movie will exactly be until the first trailer drops, but Paramount is booking some big talent for this. I wonder if that $90 million budget thing that they originally estimated was wrong and it's actually something much higher..

Last edited:
well they didnt cast really huge Movie Stars besides Jim Carrey so don't had to pay them so huge , so in that case are 90 million very realistic

I did some digging through the IMDB page.

Tina Kerwin is listed as the makeup artist for Jim Carrey.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2019) - Makeup Department - IMDb

Looking through her resume, she was also the makeup artist for Jim Carrey's hit 1994 film, 'The Mask'

I also looked at some of the visual effects staff on the Sonic movie. Joshua Hakim has a pretty impressive resume, having worked on Deadpool 2, the upcoming Captain Marvel, and Skyscraper.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2019) - Visual Effects by - IMDb

David Husby has been cast as the Sound Mixer. His previous films include Logan, Rampage, Star Trek Beyond and Elf.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2019) - Sound Department - IMDb

Sean Hayworth has been cast in production design. His previous films include Captain America: The First Avenger, Avatar and Transformers.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2019) - Production Design by - IMDb

Other visual effects people have films like 'War for the Planet of the Apes' the Michael Bay-produced 'Ninja Turtles' films, the 2018 'Predator' movie and 'Tron Legacy' under their belt. This is a VERY good sign, imo.

We won't get a good idea of just what this movie will exactly be until the first trailer drops, but Paramount is booking some big talent for this. I wonder if that $90 million budget thing that they originally estimated was wrong and it's actually something much higher..

And let's not forger that the director, Jeff Fowler, is an alumn of Tim Miller's FX/animation company BLUR, so you can pretty much expect top notch effects and visuals.

It's gonna be shown with Bumblebee. That's my guess anyway. Same studio. Same type of movie cashing in on a nostalgic franchise. Same target audience.

I'm so excited!

Last edited:
I like his new shoes. And his running stance. But the outline of his head is not very flattering. He'll probably look better in the actual film.

Good or bad, It is refreshing to see the creative team try something new with Sonic's look.

I like his new shoes. And his running stance. But the outline of his head is not very flattering. He'll probably look better in the actual film.

Good or bad, It is refreshing to see the creative team try something new with Sonic's look.
Agreed. Wish we got the offical full reveal today but my goodness it was a welcomed surprise.

I wonder if the full reveal will be better than Eddie Lebron's Sonic fan-film.

1nzssi.jpg

With the great James Marsden in it, what choice does it have except not to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"