Paris Jackson reportedly hospitalized after possible suicide attempt

didn't I just read something today in the Doctor Who thread about her tweeting that she wants to be the next Doctor?

I feel bad for her and her brothers. There isn't one family member they can depend on and who isn't out to bleed them dry of their inheritance. With Paris, it feels worse because she's the most outspoken of the kids, the one that seems to understand how ****** up their situation is and wants out. Poor girl.

Goddamit, this is tragic, whatever the outcome. I'd normally say something "I hope she gets some help" but with that family, I'd have no idea where that help would come from and how much more harm it would do.

O wow, that's horrible. I feel so bad for her. IIRC she's never been interested in the spotlight, but it's inevitably been forced on her because of who she is. I can't even imagine what it must be like to be 15 and MJ's daughter.

Hopefully she'll get the help she needs. I wish her the best of recoveries.

is this her channel?
http://www.youtube.com/user/PARISJACKSONWORLD/videos

with the new hair she looks like a young Olivia Wilde.
xMGCiTX.jpg

BjBQ2o5.jpg

she is way to smart. she can fix and save this f... up family.

Yeah, she does look a bit like Wilde.

I do wish her a recovery and help in the form that works best for her.

I read the title as PETER Jackson, and got terrified

What, you mean the family that responded to their brother's passing by almost immediately shopping a reality TV series around to networks are NOT the best people to be caring for his children? Shocker. :o

So its better to you that its a young girl? lol just kidding, i thought the same thing for a sec

Of course, I'm sick like that :o anyway on topic I hope she gets help soon, I know dozens of girls at my school who cut themselves, drink bleach etc and it's horrible

I feel bad for her, but her dad messed her up as much as anyone else. If she were 25 instead of 15 and attempting suicide, I'd be more fearful of her future, but hopefully she'll recover and realize how misguided this was in time.

You people are awful......ly funny.

Not at all. "Too mean" would be lamenting the fact she didn't take the Biebs, LiLo and Amanda Bynes with her. :o

Whoa, too far man, too far. Justin Bieber is 17% of my country's GDP; if he ever dies, Standard and Poors downgrades Canada's credit rating.

I hate when other people refer to Beiber as that stupid American. Dammit, get your facts right.

Whoa, too far man, too far. Justin Bieber is 17% of my country's GDP; if he ever dies, Standard and Poors downgrades Canada's credit rating.

Well I'm sure it was initially bad for Germany's economy when they lost Hitler, but in the long run it worked out okay. :o :o :o

I hate when other people refer to Beiber as that stupid American. Dammit, get your facts right.

Eh. America is Doctor Frankenstein. Bieber is the monster of our culture's creation. :o

I don't even know who this person is or why this thread isn't in the celebrity forum.

Michael screwed his kids up himself with his bizarreness, making them go everywhere wearing masks, etc., and Michael's parents are both ****es who don't care about his kids any more than they cared about him.

It's a sad situation for the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"