Paris Jackson reportedly hospitalized after possible suicide attempt

Sucks to be a Jackson. Michael's daddy f***ed him up. Michael's celebrity and behavior f***ed up his kids and he tragically died when they needed him the most.

Paris and Janet are the only ones that seem to have their heads on straight. I can't imagine what it's like to be surrounded by corrupt nutjobs that are supposed to be your family 24/7.

Sucks to be a Jackson. Michael's daddy f***ed him up. Michael's celebrity and behavior f***ed up his kids and he tragically died when they needed him the most.

It sucks the media and tabloids will be all over them for the rest of their lives. Now the media have even more of a reason to humiliate and harass the Jackson family.

Michael screwed his kids up himself with his bizarreness, making them go everywhere wearing masks, etc., and Michael's parents are both smorees who don't care about his kids any more than they cared about him.

It's a sad situation for the kids.
she sounds very normal. and i read somewhere that she complained about the masks :woot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-BVEd6WkQA

If I remember correctly he made the kids wear the masks to protect their identity from the paparazzi.

If I remember correctly he made the kids wear the masks to protect their identity from the paparazzi.

One would think that posters of a forum on a website devoted to superheroes would appreciate and understand the reasons why MJ had them wearing masks in public.

One would think that posters of a forum on a website devoted to superheroes would appreciate and understand the reasons why MJ had them wearing masks in public.

He could have just had them wear eyeglasses.

He could have just had them wear eyeglasses.

Like these?
115348012.jpg

It's sad and heartbreaking to hear about Paris Jackson, she has been going through a lot and trying to deal with being a teenager and figuring out who she is. I read or heard that she had been bullied by other girls and cyber bullied. She wanted to see Marilyn Manson in concert tonight and was not allowed to go, it was said that was part of it. And the trial going on now that brings all of that stuff with her dad back up again. I hope someone in the family, Janet, will take care of and look out for her.

TMZ just did a segment about Conrad Murray apparently sending an audio recording to Paris, and at one point he even uses some MJ lyrics. :dry:

One of the guys pretty perfectly summed it up: "I used to just think he was a bad doctor, but now I think he's a really bad person."

People just need to leave this girl alone, TMZ included. She's 15 and just attempted suicide. These are the times when the tabloid media really nauseates me.

Michael screwed his kids up himself with his bizarreness, making them go everywhere wearing masks, etc.

If Michael was still alive this wouldn't have happened. He made them wear masks because he didn't want them to become celebrities and that media would know their faces. He wanted normal childhood for them that he never got. After Michael died they became celebrities and then this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"