Paris study says the shorter you are, the more jealousy you feel

Haha! At 5'6" I ought to be right there with you, terry, offing mofo's left and right according tot his story (which is complete BS).

jag

Ha! They have to try and find a formula or pattern for everything :o

It's a load of ****, I'm 6'8 and am jealous as a mother******! :D

I'm really 5'11 and pretty normal :)

Yeah I'm about 5'11" and I'm more jealous of short guys because they're always full of spunk, and girls always seem to find them cute, like a little teddy bear that you just want to snuggle with in bed.

This was solely a study based on my aunt while she was in France. I'm sure of it. She's a nasty little hobbit. She wears her hatred of being short on her sleeve.

I'm 5'10". Only reason I want to be taller is to have longer arms/legs for sparring.

Other than that, I don't give a ****.

Oh you short ppl........why so mean.

Wait, what height range is considered short?

I'm not that jealous..But then again, I have nothing to really be jealous about in the first place.:o

I'm 5'8" and I sometimes I wish I was 6 foot or so. I don't necessarily agree though that height means you get more girls. I think girls are most attracted to confidence.

At 5'3" I should be joining Terry and jag and go on a bloody rampage!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

the average height in America is between 5'9" and 5'10".

Aw, no love for Puerto Ricans or Dominicans:csad:, aw well I'm tall here in the US anyways. Woohoo!:woot:

mini-me.jpg

:lmao:

I'm 5'8" and I sometimes I wish I was 6 foot or so. I don't necessarily agree though that height means you get more girls. I think girls are most attracted to confidence.

What's the first thing women say in any ad when searching for a guy? Must be taller, or she gives actual height specifics. I think both genders are kinda superficial like that, though.

What's the first thing women say in any ad when searching for a guy? Must be taller, or she gives actual height specifics. I think both genders are kinda superficial like that, though.

The popular saying for girls is that the guy must be "Tall, dark, and handsome"

I hope 2 out is 3 is good enough :whatever:

And yea, I can honestly say I prefer a shorter chick than one that's about my height or taller.

Yeah, that **** pisses me off. Personally, I don't give a damn about height (and I can back it up- my first girlfriend was an inch taller than me [meaning she was about 5'11"], my current girlfriend is 5'1").

Height don't change a damn thing if they're good in the sack:o.

I'm 5'4.
And I get extremly jealous.
Maybe there is some truth?

Im 5'11 but have the mind of someone thats 4'11

just kidding i dont get mad that often. unless you're taller than me, then you're my arch enemy :angry:

I'm pretty much bang on 6ft and I get jealous. I used to get really jealous when I was younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"