Paris study says the shorter you are, the more jealousy you feel

By that reasoning my 5'2 fiance should get really jealous. Actually it's spot on.

I'm 5'2... I guess I do get jealous at times...oh well.

I love that line at the end "Taller women have better fighting abilities"...

Seriously, apart from maybe Napolean Dynamite I can't think of anyone who goes for girl based on their fighting ability... unless of course their power levels are over 9000, then of course we all would....

This would explain why I want to hurt every guy I see with a fine woman.

Haha! At 5'6" I ought to be right there with you, terry, offing mofo's left and right according tot his story (which is complete BS).

jag

I pictured you taller for some reason. Anyway, I don't think of myself as the jealous type, but I'm 5'11".

At 5'3" I should be joining Terry and jag and go on a bloody rampage!

Haha! At 5'6" I ought to be right there with you, terry, offing mofo's left and right according tot his story (which is complete BS).

jag

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080312/od_afp/sciencepsychologysexoffbeat

At 5'5, I should be gunning for every mother****er on the street.

"How's the weather down there?" *blam* :cmad:

I'm 5'2... I guess I do get jealous at times...oh well.

I'm 5"8" and mad at the world.

At 6'2" I should kick you midgets out of my ****ing way! :cmad:

Jealous MUNCHIN' bastards! "I'm walking here!"

I'm terrified of midgets.
Dwarfs are ok.
Midgets (small arms, small legs, regular sized toro's, big square heads, all look the same),
terrifying.

At 6'2" I should kick you midgets out of my ****ing way! :cmad:

Jealous MUNCHIN' bastards! "I'm walking here!"

Just because I'm short doesn't mean I can't put you through the wall. ;)

jag

I'm short, but not really jealous. I don't really care about being tall as I used to be in high school. I got over it.

Big things come in small packages.

It's the "Napoleon Complex" people who are short think they have to do a lot to get the respect they think they deserve. Like no one respects them because they are short,so they have to do plenty of things to get noticed.

I'm 5,9 and i'm 16? I'm one of the youngest guys on these boards and I seem to be one of the tallest?

Haha! It ain't wizardry, son. It's blood, sweat and tears under the iron during countless hours in the gym. :twisted:

jag

You cry at the gym? You fairy *****!

BTW, the next time you're throwing a hissy fit about whether or not your short-shorts make you look taller do it away from the mirror, I can't see my form while I'm doing my squats.

Can't any of you get along?

We tried but there's no pleasing them. We gave them "vertical striped mondays" like they wanted. Hell we even considered allowing platform shoes back in style for the summer just to boost their esteem.

You cry at the gym? You fairy *****!

BTW, the next time you're throwing a hissy fit about whether or not your short-shorts make you look taller do it away from the mirror, I can't see my form while I'm doing my squats.

If you don't lift until you are in tears, you aren't working out hard enough, Sally.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"