Parks and Recreation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may check this out tonight, Poehler does tend to crack me up, plus it's set in my state, which is rare in itself on tv shows. Should be a couple laughs at the most.

She would only be good if she's Tom's next sexual conquest.....or Jean Ralphio's girlfriend.

Unlike the Office, none of the characters in Pawnee are ******ed.

Unlike the Office, none of the characters in Pawnee are ******ed.

Wanna bet?
[YT]dXREEVpjloo[/YT]
[YT]HndX454dSQE[/YT]
[YT]9pjqio65wrM[/YT]
However, Andy should be classified as funny ******ed.

What's sad is Parks and Rec is not that far off when it comes to the portrayal of small town communities. :p:o

Andy on a bad day is still a Harvard Grad compared to Kevin and that new redheaded secretary...

Wanna bet?
[YT]dXREEVpjloo[/YT]
[YT]HndX454dSQE[/YT]
[YT]9pjqio65wrM[/YT]
However, Andy should be classified as funny ******ed.

He's not totally ******ed like Kevin and Erin are. Besides, nobody who is totally ******ed would come up with such a bad ass alter ego as Burt Macklin.

He's not totally ******ed like Kevin and Erin are. Besides, nobody who is totally ******ed would come up with such a bad ass alter ego as Burt Macklin.
Pffft! Burt Macklin is nothing! Kip Hackman, his brother, is way cooler than him! He actually recovered the president's......rubies.

The regression of Andy wasn't quite as extreme as Kevin and Erin. Plus, Andy is funny when he does stupid things. Kevin and Erin are just sad.

Andy has heart, and almost always has good intentions.

Kevin is a lump of lard with a single brain cell, and Erin is ditzy-ditzy-stupid and a bit heartless.

Good to see Natalie Morales back tonight.

And :awesome: at Ron using the end of the world for profit.

I watched the extended cut. It was hilarious. I think Tom should open up a club. He and Jean Ralphio would be great at that.

I nearly had a panic attack at the mid way point from thus weeks show. From Leslie's horrid line, to that human version of Fry face reaction behind her, to that guys "Good Lord" line. I-I-love you, Parks.

Iceland, the bad guys from Mighty Ducks 2? Japan, the bad guys from Karate Kid 2? I'll be Germany. They've never been the bad guys...

funniest thing ever.

Lol, Ron looked like he was going to kill Tom at the end.

I love all of Andy's lines. Him being surprised that Ben knows about Camp David was hilarious. Also, poor Jerry. He keeps getting crapped on...:oldrazz:

I'm waiting for Jerry to kick Chris' ass. And for Chris to compliment him and give him pointers while doing so.

I'm waiting for Jerry to kick Chris' ass. And for Chris to compliment him and give him pointers while doing so.

"That's literally the best punch I've ever taken. Literally."

[YT]L2svZvJ5DJA[/YT]
Now that I've been watching Parks and Rec, it's hilarious looking back at him when he was on that show.

I miss Everwood. :csad:

MichaelScott.jpg

Im all caught up on teh season and I have to say I love Tom's partner. He should appear more

Ron walking like that to get Tom back into the office was hilarious!

Tom should at least make parties as a side job now that he got he's old job back. He does seem good at it and everyone seemed to have loved that party they threw.

Tom and Jean Ralphio should really open a nightclub. Or maybe a lounge. With a reptile in the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"