Patricia Heaton (Raymond) vs. Leah Remini (King of Queens)

Catman said:
You know who's another hot TV wife?

jean_louisa_kelly.jpg

kelleylg.jpg

Jean_Louisa_Kelly__3.jpg

photo.jpg
I miss Yes Dear that was a great show like Wings they need to come out on DVD. :(

Catman said:
You know who's another hot TV wife?

jean_louisa_kelly.jpg

kelleylg.jpg

Jean_Louisa_Kelly__3.jpg

photo.jpg

AHH man did i have a crush on her..so so hot

yes dear, kicks so much ass

All-Star Superman said:
I miss Yes Dear that was a great show like Wings they need to come out on DVD. :(

I would not compare Yes Dear to Wings.

Jean Louisa kelly...Oh crap she was in uncle buck..wow...I didnt even realize that..

Catman said:
I am not comparing the two. Wings was classic but I think both need to come out on DVD as well as Spin City before Fox left. After Fox can stay dead.

All-Star Superman said:
I am not comparing the two. Wings was classic but I think both need to come out on DVD as well as Spin City before Fox left. After Fox can stay dead.

Wings IS on DVD:

B000ELIZZM.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1140482424_.jpg

Damn Damn Damn I spent all my money on Christmas gifts. They never had this at Wal-Mart though:( I need to start buying from Best Buy.

Patty is such a *****. She checks her kids e-mails. I would slap my mom in the face if she did that.

kane9321 said:
AHH man did i have a crush on her..so so hot

yes dear, kicks so much ass

No, no no.
Her chest kicked ass. or rather It could've if it had wanted to.
I tell you those things where so perky they looked sentient.

Catman said:
Well...in theory its good. But, I'm sure you'd be disgusted when you see 30-year-old breasts in a 50 year old body. I mean...have we even seen her in a bikini? So, how does the rest of the package look?

Farrah Fawcett did several "nude" scenes in movies like Robert Altman's "Dr. T..."

She was 50 at the time and they looked pretty darn STUPENDOUS!

For that matter, Patricia Heaton, if she does have implants, is only in her mid 40s.

Catman said:

Comparing those two shows is a sin against man!

And seasons 1 & 2 of Wings is out on DVD.

Season 1&2 and 3 is out but you have to order them because the stores do not carry them. And I was not comparing the two shows. I am just saying the both need to be out on DVD.

^ I just saw Wings S1&2 at Best Buy a couple of weeks ago, and at Target a couple of months ago... But they could have pulled them by now.

I want to change my vote, I just found out that Remini is a Scientologist.

vindrow said:
leahreminiwy8.jpg

leahremini51024sk7.jpg

Guess you can tell how I voted:woot:
well, I was going to choose Patricia, but after these... I don't think so.

Some of these Leah pics are good, but I don't know. Something about her bothers me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"