PC questions

Benstamania

Go away.
Reaction score
Sometime early next year I plan on upgrading my PC..I'll either be building my own or buying one. The HP Envy h8-1534 caught my eye..I was wondering if any of you PC guys could give some input.

I can get the computer above for around 700 bucks..But if I can make a better one for 100 dollars more I may go that route.

Hmm that's nearly the same amount I paid when I had my gaming pc redone. what type of hardive do you have in mind? I hope it's in the terribytes form since they have been the standard and what processor do you plan to pick up for it?

I want as top of the line as I can get...Without going into the 1,000 dollar mark. I just have to set a limit because (along with the PS4) we're redoing our bedroom a bit.

well I went quad core with my processor and my hard drive well I'm planning to up grade again cause I was thinking add another version of windows and no it's not 8. what have they told you about the lowest but still powerful price you can get for a hard drive? cause that matters . I mean I haven't bought in a while well since last year. but I remember was selection. I can't remember it all off my head at the moment. oh and there's graphic's cards, I still have my Radeon Sapphire HD 4550 and it's works really well.

Last edited:
I honestly know nothing about building a PC. I know I want at LEAST a terribyte HDD..

hmm ok what you do think you'll playing on it? what do think you'd want to play on it? Something that will at least let you play the current up coming games like if current up coming splinter cell (example only) that is coming out?

something that like an alien ware pc but doesn't cost too much?
http://www.alienware.com/Landings/desktops.aspx

I'm sure some others here can help. I'm sorry if I making it worse for you. but I think it is also dependent on the games you'll be playing on it.

Last edited:
Bens I don't want freak you out with what I'm asking, so here's the thing. when I got my first gaming pc cause I wanted to do some pro game on the side while I worked on the side in ware house and factors before I be came a game tester. I found some that worked in a pc store that builds pc's up her we have a place called Microbyte and others like that. I went to place's like best buy before that with their version realife version of the nerd herd first. if you can find a place that deal's in both selling pc parts and building them where you live you should be fine. just tell them how much your willing to pay for it and they will let you pick out the case and what you in your pc for both hard ware and soft ware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"