Dark Phoenix "Peace Was Never an Option!" The Official Michael Fassbender/Magneto Thread

Is that a dressing gown Magneto's wearing? Is he going through a Hugh Hefner phase?

How is that trolling? It does look like a dressing gown. That's why I'm asking.

Maybe on Genosha he's not in Magneto mode amongst his people and dresses more casual. People have made the observation that Genosha looks more like a hippie commune.

How is that trolling? It does look like a dressing gown. That's why I'm asking.

Maybe on Genosha he's not in Magneto mode amongst his people and dresses more casual. People have made the observation that Genosha looks more like a hippie commune.

You aren't trolling. Erik just defends these X-Men movies to nauseating lengths.

Magneto and his followers seem to have the Shi'ar role in the movie as the allies who take a hardline against Jean.

Changing Teams: 10 Actors Who Are Better As Marvel Characters (And 10 Better As DC Characters)

Do6NAKCXkAAwxbO.jpg:large

Oh my goodness...

tumblr_pnmhrtrJu91s0y188o5_540.gif

tumblr_pnmhrtrJu91s0y188o6_540.gif

dVHKFZO.gif

Again, casting Michael Fassbender as Magneto is truely one of the best choices ever made

More than any other character in the First Class series Magneto's look has drastically changed from film to film. So far what's your favorite look for the character in this series?
First Class:
XMenFirstClassPR010611.jpg
GwnQ2.jpg

Days of Future Past
a483b4714691d02f9ce0f61a17015af7.jpg

Apocalypse
latest

Dark Phoenix
DoE7os6XcAIQ085.jpg:large

Personally, I thought he looked great in Days of Future Past.

Fassbender rocks I loved his look in dofp and his costume in apocalypse was pretty good. also his best scenes were in first class especially The bar scene

The DP helmet is much closer to the FC helmet then DOFP and Apocalypse. am kinda surprised they thinned out alot of the edges for the last 2 movies

The DP helmet is much closer to the FC helmet then DOFP and Apocalypse. am kinda surprised they thinned out alot of the edges for the last 2 movies
Even though it admittedly looks nothing like the helmet from First Class, I love the DOFP helmet. Best Magneto helmet in the series.

DoFP is my favorite Fassneto look (despite the helmet being implied to be the same one from the end of FC.) DPh is probably my second favorite. After that is FC and Apocalypse comes easily in last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"