The Mandalorian Pedro Pascal as The Mandalorian

TheVileOne

Eternal
Reaction score
the-mandalorian.jpg

the-mandalorian-swcc-the-mandalorian-2-2-1024x683.jpg

the-mandalorian-swcc-the-mandalorian-1-1024x683.jpg

All we know about Pedro Pascal's character is that he's a gunfighter and bounty hunter called The Mandalorian. We know nothing about his name or even really where he's from. But he's very mysterious.

I doubt he's Boba Fett. According to Favreau, he's a character we've never met.

I loved the line in the footage where the troopers say they outnumber him 4-to-1, "I like those odds."

Rumor: Will we see Pedro Pascal’s face in Star Wars: The Mandalorian?

Last edited:
Rumor: Will we see Pedro Pascal’s face in Star Wars: The Mandalorian?
Although I'v seen some compelling rational for keeping it on, it seemed a given it would come off, there is a reason they got Pascal he's got a great face and presence, with lots of character. Although they'll probably hold off on removing it, to give us the dark mystique, mysterious Mando with no name for much of the set up. Inevitably we'll get a scene where he needs to emote, and be sympathetic (/human), seems inevitable the helmet will come off.

The real question becomes will he have the mustache or not!? :D

Last edited:
Maybe its his father's or mother's helmet and as a family heirloom wearing it is a part of his family tradition?
Would it be a shock if it turns out he's related to Jango Fett and an actual Mandalorian mother?

Anyway maybe there's a story reason such as there are Death Watch hunting him because he survived or he had a link to them that makes him as guilty even though he might not be?

Could make an interesting story to follow!

So Star Wars Rebels was about 15 years or so before this series starts?
I'm wondering if his name is much more important imagine if he's related to Sabine or Satine for example.
Unlikely but still lots to wonder about!

So Star Wars Rebels was about 15 years or so before this series starts?
I'm wondering if his name is much more important imagine if he's related to Sabine or Satine for example.
Unlikely but still lots to wonder about!

I think that's a bit too much.

Maybe its his father's or mother's helmet and as a family heirloom wearing it is a part of his family tradition?
Would it be a shock if it turns out he's related to Jango Fett and an actual Mandalorian mother?

Anyway maybe there's a story reason such as there are Death Watch hunting him because he survived or he had a link to them that makes him as guilty even though he might not be?

Could make an interesting story to follow!

Well, current rumor is The mandalorian won't exactly not be a "Man with no name", and we will find out more about him and his Lineage, but the name I heard was
Korkie Kryze, the nephew of Bo katan and Satine.

Again, a rumor, he could be a clone of Tar Visla for all I know...

Last edited:
Well, current rumor is The mandalorian won't exactly not be a "Man with no name", and we will find out more about him and his Lineage, but the name I heard was
Korkie Kryze, the nephew of Bo katan and Satine.

Again, a rumor, he could be a clone of Tar Visla for all I know...
Now that would be cool...

Disney+Showcase+Presentation+D23+Expo+Friday+cz_VEqCq6kQx.jpg

Pedro Pascal) The Mandalorian and the Rebel Spy (Diego Luna ) Cassian Andor together at Disney Expo23

This looks fantastic! Love the cast and crew and visuals. Pascal and Favreau are terrific

It was wise of him to take a role with a full helmet after his last outing :)

Last edited:
Where is that footage from the Mando putting on the helmet from?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"