The Dark Knight Percieved fauts with the Nolan movies:

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The title, BB sucked. Its silly and lame. Batman Begins. STUPID. It sounds childish. I hate saying it. Should have been The Batman, or Batman: The Beginnning. Now we have TDK, which i lake, but nobody outside this forum knows that its about Batman! lol Bad marketing. Set things off on the wrong foot.

2. Bales voice. Its all wrong. From the tailer it sounds just as bad as it did in BB. I'm just waiting for the pinched face look and lisp to rear its ugly head again. Its Bale constipated in that suit or something? Has he been smoking 40 a day since the age of 10?

3. The Batsuit. Now the BB suit was bad enough, but the new one really is bad. Not since B&R have we been treated to such utter crap. Its Robocop meats the power Rangers. Silly and goofy. Orver worked clutter. The symbol just disappears in all that gunk. Thats not batman, that iron man. Tip to Mr Nolan. GET A NEW COSTUME DESIGNER!:o

4. The music. I'm hoping for great things this time, we we are still with the guys that brought us the totally unforgetable BB theme. COULD be boring again. Dull.

5. The Joker. Like Scarecrow, Nolan's realism has destroyed the Joker's real look. Nicholson looked more faithful to the comics that Ledger. Now I LIKE ledger's look, i'm down with it, but its not exactly faithful is it? I wanted the Joker from the Animated series. The Joker from HUSH, TLH, TKJ etc...

6. Alfred. Caine sounds and looks mothing like alfred. He doesn't even try to sound or look like the character. F- for effort there Sir can't be bothered to research my roles Caine.:grin:

7. The batbike. Is it needed? REALY? or is it in this film so WB can sell more toys? Is it there just to fill an action scene that Nolan could have worked around the Tumbler? It looks ok, but i prefer the batman without so many gadgets. bat-to-basics was the approach Nolan took in BB, and TDK follows staight after. I guess one week is enough time to start introducing the toys again. Bat ski and hover bike in the third film then.

8. Rachel. Now looks completely different! Maybe the Joker hacked her face up, and plastic surgery has made holmes look like Maggie. Or maybe Continuity is blown.:csad:

WOW! INCREDIBLE INSIGHTS! JUST INCREDIBLE!

I had never heard anything so deep and insightful about nolan's batfilms ever. You, sir, are a true pioneer and genius of our time. I wish i could give you a box filled with love and a nobel prize donated from heaven. If you hadn't picked up on it I was being sarcastic because you are the antichrist of opinions. I hate you. You just plain suck. I for one do not love the nolan batfilms, but everything you have said about them and about the medium of film in general is just pathetic and stupid. Please feel free to end your existence. Thank You.

They need to pad the butt to have it look like in the comics

My one fault with Nolans Batman take is that it DOESNT feel like batman to me it feels like any big budget tradgedy/revenge/redemption movie nolan lost the soul of the character somewhere along the line my other big prob is Bale he is so amazing in american psycho he has that crazed lost soul obsession that could have been amazing in the wayne role in a toned down form. he also just doesnt seem completely comptable in the suit either and i dont see that complete loss of the wayne persona i loved with Keaton. I have many problems with Nolans film (so far) dialouge, sets, the suit, alfred but these above are the big two for me.

It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

i dont know the line after that.. i keep thinking its

It could be carried by an african swallow!

i dont know the line after that.. i keep thinking its

It could be carried by an african swallow!

It's actually....Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?

Followed by....Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

And then.... Please!

Lastly....Am I right?

thats what i remember. It is like reciting the alphabet with me i have to do it all in order or i cant remember it all ya know?

would you please tell your master

it could be carried by an african swallow

this is kind of a dumb thread. Makes me heart sad. Nolan make good filim. Me like filim. You watch filim and feel passion. passion excite emotion

thats what i remember. It is like reciting the alphabet with me i have to do it all in order or i cant remember it all ya know?

would you please tell your master

it could be carried by an african swallow

this is probably one of my many favorite scenes....

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"