Peter Sarsgaard is Gotham District Attorney Gil Colson

I still don't think he's Dent. They haven't been shy about revealing the villains I don't see why Two-Face is any exception.

Anyway... Weak choice for Dent. Like I said before: casting doesn't seem Reeves' strongest side and so far that's how I feel about The Batman. Pity Jeremy Strong is not available cos of Succession S3.

We don’t even know if he’s Dent.

Anyway... Weak choice for Dent. Like I said before: casting doesn't seem Reeves' strongest side and so far that's how I feel about The Batman. Pity Jeremy Strong is not available cos of Succession S3.

Lol first off, we don’t know if he is playing Harvey and second, I disagree with your comment about the casting. I think it’s strong as hell.

Casting is definitely a strength of Matt’s. This cast is incredible. They wouldn’t let an actor shave half of his own head for a project like this . It’s not Two-Face. He’ll likely have a full shaved head for this role.

Yeah, I think he's playing a bald character. The beard may also be a clue. Hugo Strange, maybe? I could see Sarsgaard crushing that role. I know there haven't been any rumors about Strange but you never know. I've been dying to see him used in a film in years. Especially if they go for the full bat**** Hugo who is in love with a mannequin.

If he's gonna be bald, how do we reckon he'd be as Freeze? I've not seen his work, but I've been wanting a good Freeze in a Batman movie since what feels like the dawn of time

Yeah, Freeze is also a possibility.

I love Sarsgaard! This cast just keeps getting better.

When does this begin filming? It seems a bit early for him to be getting into character.

He has a long career full of great, rock solid performances.

Let me guess, do you think that Ryan Reynolds and Taika Watiti should never have acted again because the movie was bad?

Did you think that Ben Affleck should never be able to act again, let along play Batman, because Daredevil was bad?

Literally every actor has bad roles. Halle Berry was an Oscar and a Razzie in the same year.

Grow up.

lmao have you never been on a forum before?

It’s called hyperbole

his turn as Hector Hammond is one of the all time worst CBM performances. Dude deserves a bit of ribbing.

grow up

He was bad as Hammond but I think what made that character one of the all-time worst was the fact that he looked like a nutsack. Can't really blame Peter for that, lol.

It’s a fun performance. The movie is bad, he wasn’t.

For what reasons? He’s playing a comic book mad scientist with a ******** head, it’s not a role that requires subtlety.

Sarsgaard was fine for what the role was, it certainly wasn't bad enough to warrant hyperbolic childish comments about how he shouldn't be allowed in a Batman movie because he was in a bad CBM way back when.

lmao have you never been on a forum before?

It’s called hyperbole

his turn as Hector Hammond is one of the all time worst CBM performances. Dude deserves a bit of ribbing.

grow up

Tim Blake Nelson in The Incredible Hulk as Samuel Sterns. That gave me second hand embarrassment while watching.

I don't get why they would be keeping his character a secret, or at least, why it hasn't been announced who he will be playing. I can only assume he won't be playing an established character from the comics. Like Matthew Modine being cast as some cop in DKR.

Yeah, probably a corrupt cop. At least I hope so.

You don’t think he fits any of the established villains?

You don’t think he fits any of the established villains?
I think he works as Freeze, Mad Hatter, Hugo Strange. But there are better actors for those roles, unless it’s a small part, then I’m good with it. He’s a fine actor but he doesn’t excite me. I straight up don’t like him as Two-Face, and don’t want a 50 year old Dent in this world unless it’s an actor like Joaquin or Nicholson (where you forget their age because of how legendary they are).

If he had to play a colourful rogue, I’d rather see him in a couple of Arkham scenes, as Hugo Strange.

I think he works as Freeze, Mad Hatter, Hugo Strange. But there are better actors for those roles, unless it’s a small part, then I’m good with it. He’s a fine actor but he doesn’t excite me. I straight up don’t like him as Two-Face, and don’t want a 50 year old Dent in this world unless it’s an actor like Joaquin or Nicholson (where you forget their age because of how legendary they are).

If he had to play a colourful rogue, I’d rather see him in a couple of Arkham scenes, as Hugo Strange.

Jack Nicholson is 82 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"