Petitions Filed in 15 States to Leave the Union

He should give some of them their wish. lol

This is bat**** crazy. I live in FL, and I don't want my state to leave the Union.

I live in NC and i say let em. Government needs to pull out all military support. All aid. Tax the **** out of the states when they buy from states in the union. Every single benefit the states get from from being in the Union. Strip it. In less than a year they will come crawling back.

....the same people filing these petitions called anyone who criticized George W. Bush about anything traitors, un-American, terrorist sympathizers, and all kinds of vile things, and now they're such big crybabies that they want to secede from the Union because they don't like that Obama got re-elected?

If this had happened after Bush's re-election, these same people would be raising the roof with their faux "outrage" about it.

This is such fake BS that it makes me sick.

And I think we all know what the real reason is behind most of these people's petitions, and it's not about the economy.

....the same people filing these petitions called anyone who criticized George W. Bush about anything traitors, un-American, terrorist sympathizers, and all kinds of vile things, and now they're such big crybabies that they want to secede from the Union because they don't like that Obama got re-elected?

If this had happened after Bush's re-election, these same people would be raising the roof with their faux "outrage" about it.

And I think we all know what the real reason is behind most of these people's petitions, and it's not about the economy.

Im gonna guess its racism. Cant have a black president. The horror! I had a person tell me the other day that they are just ready for another white president. :facepalm:

The **** they're doing now was pretty much what they rallied against during Bush's run.

This seriously pisses me off.

There's some old woman sharing one of these petitions all over Facebook.

I commented and shared my opinion of her.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!!!

(But you're not allowed to say it)

Wait, there are 5 states on that list that voted for Obama???

Dafuq???

"random d-bags from 15 states file petition to leave the Union" would be a much more fitting title for this thread.

It's not the States themselves officially petitioning.

I saw we round up everyone involved in those petitions, put 'em on an island somewhere, and let 'em have their own country and see how they fare.

I'm tempted to sign each and every one of those petitions in an effort to get these ****s gone.

They complain about the economy, but where was the tea party and the calls for secession when Bush was president, getting us INTO these wars, and exploding our debt?

Oh yea, that's right... George Bush wasn't a black guy with a Muslim sounding name, so no worries...

This is so ****ing cowardly, immature, and un-American.

What a bunch of crybabies.

"random d-bags from 15 states file petition to leave the Union" would be a much more fitting title for this thread.

It's not the States themselves officially petitioning.

......your name is in red....so change it bro.

Im gonna guess its racism. Cant have a black president. The horror! I had a person tell me the other day that they are just ready for another white president. :facepalm:
Considering how Mitt managed to piss off even our UK buddies when he insinuated that London was not ready for the Olympics (the BRITISH! I don't want to know what he'd do with Iran :wow:) , I'll stick with the black guy with the Muslim sounding name. Just because you're rich and white and male, doesn't mean you're cultured. :o

Considering how Mitt managed to piss off even our UK buddies when he insinuated that London was not ready for the Olympics (the BRITISH! I don't want to know what he'd do with Iran :wow:) , I'll stick with the black guy with the Muslim sounding name. Just because you're rich and white and male, doesn't mean you're cultured. :o

I have yet to encounter anyone in my area who cared about foreign policy. Common phrases: Who gives a **** about foreign policy! The world hates us and Obama. Obama makes us weak.

Uninformed and american island mentality at its finest.

http://www.examiner.com/article/15-...a-petition-to-secede-from-the-united-states-1

Any by 15 states, just 15 people filing a petition and trying to get 25K sigs in a month on Wal--white house web site.

Well there are nutjobs in all parts of the country--one of the people apparently lives in New York!--but yeah, it is depressing to see NC further humiliate itself for ridicule.

It's also more sad how ignorant these people must be. You would think with a Lincoln movie out that they would at least know better than this.

These are just petitions by private citizens. You would first of all need the consent of the state legislature to even try that. In any case it is unconstitutional for a state to leave the union (see Texas v. White).

See also Lincoln v. Jefferson/North v. South. It set a pretty strong precedent.

Well there are nutjobs in all parts of the country--one of the people apparently lives in New York!--but yeah, it is depressing to see NC further humiliate itself for ridicule.

It's also more sad how ignorant these people must be. You would think with a Lincoln movie out that they would at least know better than this.

They'll boo the scene where the Emancipation Proclamation is signed.

Racism/can't have a black president would have been a more feasible accusation 4 years ago I think.

Spider‐Man;24620333 said:
Racism/can't have a black president would have been a more feasible accusation 4 years ago I think.

Racist people who dont want a black president with a Muslim sounding name, and make false accusations that he's a foreign born communist terrorist, dont become non racist and ignorant after 4 years.

Spider‐Man;24620333 said:

Just because he won reelection doesn't make the racist any less racist. They are stubborn bunch.

We all know what happened when there was a legitimate movement towards secession don't we? It didn't turn out well for those that tried if I can remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"