The Flash Peyton List To Play 'Lisa Snart', a.k.a. 'The Golden Glider' In THE FLASH

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-...ple-alum-peyton-list-exclusive_article_101873

While Leonard is cold and calculating, Lisa is a wild child and anxious to prove to her older brother she’s got what it takes to be in his criminal gang. She is sly, charming, and even a little sadistic. She's also not afraid to use her sexuality to get what she wants, which will put her on a collision course with S.T.A.R. Labs employee and friend of The Flash -- Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes).

Lois's sister?!

L2MuFQd.jpg

:hrt:

I'm guessing they're gonna go with the tricked out skates version.

So now we have Captain Cold, Heat Wave, the Trickster (probably both Walker and Jesse), Captain Boomerang, Pied Piper, Golden Glider, and eventually a new Weather Wizard (the brother of the dude in the pilot).

That just leaves three from the classic Rogues: Mirror Master, Abra Kadabra, and the Top (or Turbine if they follow N52).

I'm guessing they're gonna go with the tricked out skates version.

So will Cisco be making her Ice-generating-Skates, like he did the sub-zero Cold gun? LOL!
Joking, but it's hard to imagine anyone else coming up with that, other than Cisco just creating them on a goof.
Or in this case in a desperate (and let's face it futile) attempt to impress a girl.:funny:

Last edited:
I wonder if she'll put on a horrible blonde/gold'ish wig. :o

I wonder if she'll put on a horrible blonde/gold'ish wig. :o
:huh:
Isn't the actress blond?
Or is that something the character does?

Last edited:
:huh:
Isn't the actress blond?
Or is that something the character does?

Nah, Lisa is all natural blond (as is Len in some panels when the colorist isn't paying attention, which is quite funny to look at) and doesn't wear wigs. Maybe he is talking about the actress, she appears more brunette to me as well, but I am quite sure that they would more likely dye her hair than giving her a wig.

tumblr_m9ub40bJ7c1qg52ruo1_500.png

or new 52 version

Seeing that the other Rogues don't seem to have any powers, I would guess that she won't either. So it is most likely the ice-skating version, which is pretty neat as well but I wonder how they will translate that on TV.

Should have cast Sara Wayne Callies though

So I'm assuming now that Cold is going to use his sister to get to Cisco in order to retrieve his cold gun, along with Heatwave's one as well.

It'll be interesting to see what their dynamic is on the show. If I remember correctly, Cold was quite protective of her in the comics.

Should have cast Sara Wayne Callies though
Just let the prison break reunion come full circle. Next have an episode where Clock King, Captain Cold, Heatwave, and New Count Vertigo meet.

I really liked Peyton List's role on Mad Men so I like her joining the cast. Looking forward to her first appearance.

There are some set photos of List with a blonde wig :-)hehe:). She looks pretty good.

They're on JustJared...

Good job, now there are two actresses on the show that would have been better as Iris West than who they picked (Panebaker & List).

I don't see how either of them would've been better.

Peyton was great on the tomorrow people. Interested to see what she's gonna do with Lisa.

I'll always think of her as Roger Sterling's trophy wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"