Marvel Films Phase 5 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

I think Kang Dynasty will involve the Avengers and maybe the FF as well. Especially if Doom ends up being involved and the ultimate villain of Secret Wars.
The FF will surely go wherever Doom go. There is no room after KD to set up SW so audiences will need to be ready for the beginning of SW by the end of KD. Given that it makes total sense for both FF and Doom to feature in KD and set some things up.

There seem to be a lot of prominent MCU characters who aren’t Avengers at the moment. Some will join the team but many have a lot of **** going on elsewhere too so will be interesting to find out.
Deadpool will also be somewhere in this, right?

I'm curious what the character dynamics will be like when quite different personalities meet.
Punisher/Deadpool
Daredevil/Thor
Blade/Ant-Man
Ghost Rider/Doctor Strange

One could even make a film about just that, how they deal with working together. No need for a villain, it will be very interesting enough without any threat :)

Ironheart News ‎

@ironhnews

·
1h

NEW: Details about #Ironheart. - The show will have crazy supernatural elements. - The show will be about the concept of Magic vs Tech. - Riri will have more than 1 suit. (via DanielRPK/Patreon)
FZqo0rlXoAcSdxs

FZqpQ3HXoAgK15n

Edit: Wrong place

Deadpool will also be somewhere in this, right?

I'm curious what the character dynamics will be like when quite different personalities meet.
Punisher/Deadpool
Daredevil/Thor
Blade/Ant-Man
Ghost Rider/Doctor Strange

One could even make a film about just that, how they deal with working together. No need for a villain, it will be very interesting enough without any threat :)
Probably the one character I'm not sure about. I think if they keep the 4th wall stuff out he could work but otherwise could wreck the tone. As with IW & EG, not every set of characters will share screentime and words even if they are all in the same film, but any combinations we do get will be interesting. Ghost Rider and Strange I'm sure will meet each other at some stage.

I have nearly zero knowledge of Riri so far, but her ironman suit looks much more inspired by Warmashine so far.

I have nearly zero knowledge of Riri so far, but her ironman suit looks much more inspired by Warmashine so far.

Her comics suits were very heavily inspired by Iron Man at first until she eventually designed a new version that was far more unique to her. Perhaps they'll have War Machine playing a more active role in her life in the MCU and that maybe the reason these suits look more like War Machine than Iron Man.

Her comics suits were very heavily inspired by Iron Man at first until she eventually designed a new version that was far more unique to her. Perhaps they'll have War Machine playing a more active role in her life in the MCU and that maybe the reason these suits look more like War Machine than Iron Man.
I actually feel like it matches the spirit from her first comics suit even if the actual design is different. That one also always looked more War Machine-esque to me
Ironheart-Marvel-Comics-Riri-Williams-h1-early-suit.jpg

Probably the one character I'm not sure about. I think if they keep the 4th wall stuff out he could work but otherwise could wreck the tone. As with IW & EG, not every set of characters will share screentime and words even if they are all in the same film, but any combinations we do get will be interesting. Ghost Rider and Strange I'm sure will meet each other at some stage.
You may be right :)

I wonder if Strange and Wong will have their own explanation to where Johnny Blaze gets his powers from. Are they going to claim it's an evil entity in another dimension?

And then there's Blade. What is a MCU-vampire, really? Could it be an alien race or virus?

Ironheart News ‎

@ironhnews

·
1h

NEW: Details about #Ironheart. - The show will have crazy supernatural elements. - The show will be about the concept of Magic vs Tech. - Riri will have more than 1 suit. (via DanielRPK/Patreon)
FZqo0rlXoAcSdxs

FZqpQ3HXoAgK15n

Edit: Wrong place

Huh. Okay, if handled correctly, that would actually be a valid niche and a really good premise for a new character, so she's not just "Teen Tony". Congrats, for the first time ever I am actually interested to see what happens with Ironheart beyond the default "Its Marvel so its probably worth a glance". *ahem*

I wonder if Strange and Wong will have their own explanation to where Johnny Blaze gets his powers from. Are they going to claim it's an evil entity in another dimension?

And then there's Blade. What is a MCU-vampire, really? Could it be an alien race or virus?

Morbius mentions vampires in an episode of Loki so I’m sure they won’t be aliens, but I can definitely see a virus/mutation. We’ll probably get a better idea when Werewolf by Night comes out.

Morbius mentions vampires in an episode of Loki so I’m sure they won’t be aliens, but I can definitely see a virus/mutation. We’ll probably get a better idea when Werewolf by Night comes out.

There have been credible rumors that Baron Blood will pop up in She-Hulk. So we may find out pretty soon.

I think @Closerframe is likely right. And yes Werewolf by Night should make things clearer on this front.

If it's a virus, it might be from space.
Considering the aliens and gods who constantly come to Earth, some of them must have brought it without purpose.
Our human body can't fight it, and we change.

But if its a mutation instead, what will the difference to the mutants be?

If it's a virus, it might be from space.
Considering the aliens and gods who constantly come to Earth, some of them must have brought it without purpose.
Our human body can't fight it, and we change.

But if its a mutation instead, what will the difference to the mutants be?

As we saw in MoM, there is clearly some bad place world universe so it wouldn’t surprise me if they go with something coming through that way or Dracula being the first vampire thousands of years ago. I just don’t want a cosmic explanation for everything.

As we saw in MoM, there is clearly some bad place world universe so it wouldn’t surprise me if they go with something coming through that way or Dracula being the first vampire thousands of years ago. I just don’t want a cosmic explanation for everything.
Ah, perhaps they go with multiverse explanation instead. A different Earth, but still Earth.
It's something else than including all the planets and alien races in outer space.
Multiverse is the new cosmic in MCU :)

Thunderbolts has to be the least interesting ip to get a mcu movie. Looking at the sdcc map, its definitely the "Inhumans Nov 2018" of the group, but unlike Inhumans, the movie is happening.

Like I'm hoping its a 1 and done and we don't get a Thunderbolts II and III.
Yeah my feelings are still the same.

I wonder if Marvel is still doing that February 2024 movie??? Its a no show on both sdcc and D23.

Yeah my feelings are still the same.

I wonder if Marvel is still doing that February 2024 movie??? Its a no show on both sdcc and D23.

I still think the date is gonna be for Deadpool 3.

Is it possible Deadpool 3 is still going to be sold as a Fox movie after all? That it will only technically be part of the MCU because there's a multiverse and Deadpool is now allowed to make jokes about the Avengers too?

Why so quiet though?

And the date was left out in SDCC.

It was left out but they still have that date stamped out. I can only speculate but they are probably remaining quiet on it for a number of reasons. It being a leftover franchise from the Fox era, giving Reyonalds and Co the space to work on it as well, etc...The film already has a director and being worked on so we know it's coming out in the next 2 years.

It was left out but they still have that date stamped out. I can only speculate but they are probably remaining quiet on it for a number of reasons. It being a leftover franchise from the Fox era, giving Reyonalds and Co the space to work on it as well, etc...The film already has a director and being worked on so we know it's coming out in the next 2 years.
They are presenting Avatar in D23... a foX leftover franchise.

I just don't know why Deadpool 3 already missed TWO events, when these events are supposedly happening to build hype/awareness/buzz for their upcoming movies.

How is a logo reveal going to hurt anything, just letting people know that there's a Deadpool movie in less than 2 years? Either they are unsure or its not out by 2024.

They are presenting Avatar in D23... a foX leftover franchise.

I just don't know why Deadpool 3 already missed TWO events, when these events supposedly happening to build hype for upcoming movies.

How is a logo reveal going to hurt anything, just letting people that there's a Deadpool movie in less than 2 years? Either they are unsure or its not out by 2024.
By Fox leftover, I was specifically referring to a Marvel Fox leftover. We don't even know how this movie is going to tie into the MCU, if at all. So they are probably holding off on any announcements until they are ready to talk about it.

By Fox leftover, I was specifically referring to a Marvel Fox leftover. We don't even know how this movie is going to tie into the MCU, if at all. So they are probably holding off on any announcements until they are ready to talk about it.
We have already seen Ryan Reynolds in Marvel Studios' office and Kevin Feige already discussed Deadpool's future that its not going to be pg 13.

They already talked about it in the past which is why its weird, it already missed two Marvel studios presentations.

We have already seen Ryan Reynolds in Marvel Studios' office and Kevin Feige already discussed Deadpool's future that its not going to be pg 13.

They already talked about it in the past which is why its weird, it already missed two Marvel studios presentations.

Dunno what to tell you. Is it odd? Sure but they obviously have their reasons for keeping quiet on it. We've known about Werewolf by Night for a year and they just now decided to officially announce it a month before it comes out. I doubt they'll wait that long to talk about Deadpool 3 but it seems like they are fine keeping quiet until they are ready to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"