The Dark Knight Philly Dentmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from there too. Harvey will be receiving receiving a video just for the occasion. :angry:

I would go to the others but I have places to go and people to see, thats why I picked the 11am in the first place.

Maybe the will come back to Philly again, but I shouldn't get my hopes up.

17thchestnutphillyur7.jpg

Waiting on the Dentmobile...:cmad: I sent an e-mail to them telling them if Harvey wanted my vote, he'd have to make it up to me....maybe they'll send me some campaign merchandise.......doubt it.:whatever:

if you look in that picture, im the one in the gray hoodie, hat, and backback =D

the dent mobile was actually at City Hall like orginally planned, its just that they never got the official update.

me and my friend headed to the one up by Temple and got all the cool free stuff up there, so it was all worth it in the end, even though it sucked waiting

I just got back from there too. Harvey will be receiving receiving a video just for the occasion. :angry:

I would go to the others but I have places to go and people to see, thats why I picked the 11am in the first place.

Maybe the will come back to Philly again, but I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Here's what happened....

At 12:50 a kid rode up on a bike and told us that they were alredy up at Temple.
APPARENTLY, when they updated the site with dates and times, they failed to inform the people running the van of that. While we were all standing around at Chestnut and 17th, they were at city hall and then went over to Temple around noon I believe. They were just getting started when I got there around 1 and we got all the swag and marched and yelled and basically everything everyones written about before. I checked with the girl and they're definetely going to be on South Street between 5 and 7!

if you look in that picture, im the one in the gray hoodie, hat, and backback =D

the dent mobile was actually at City Hall like orginally planned, its just that they never got the official update.

me and my friend headed to the one up by Temple and got all the cool free stuff up there, so it was all worth it in the end, even though it sucked waiting

Haha you were the kids that were going to walk! I'm glad you guys got there okay!

i just got back from the broad one. Everyone was out in full force. They were packing up at 2:15 and they turned down a couple people of shirts cause they ran out.

Im just glad we were all able to finally get some cool stuff ;)

Definetely. My friend just called and decided NOW she wants to go to the one on South Street, so it looks like i'm heading back into the city.

Sooo lame. Stood around at 17th & Chestnut for 2 1/2 hours before finally leaving. I'm the older guy in the photo with the goatee and cranberry scarf.

Yea waiting around for two hours and nothing happened but Me and My friend Jumped on the subway and got to Temple and got huge Posters and signs and buttons and I got a couple of T-shirts... Fun day Ill check my self online... hey Wait im in that Picture.

Then I ran into people on the train and we talked about Batman and all..

i would love to see some peoples pics if you have any!!

how do you post pics? cause i have some i just dont know how to put them up

Just left south street. No shirts just buttons. Dissapointing.

awesome ^

those shirts really are great. only problem is that i dont see you wearing a button

awesome ^

those shirts really are great. only problem is that i dont see you wearing a button
I wanted a button, but in LA they didn't have any. :csad:

So much fun looking at all these photos though! Keep 'em coming, guys! :applaud

2v0ecdy.jpg
1.jpg
128ro5
mhar81.jpg
kaln9e.jpg
121sfbm.jpg

thats pretty much all i got, hope you like.

Just left south street. No shirts just buttons. Dissapointing.

yeah, i was about to leave from the dentmobile and someone asked for a shirt and they said they were out. Sorry, wish i could of warned you

Its really fun seeing yourself in other peoples pictures

Its really fun seeing yourself in other peoples pictures

haha, yeah. I've been trying to find my sister and her husband in any of you guy's picts (kind of like a real live game of Where's Waldo), but so far they haven't turned up. Oh well!

PS: i'm super sad i wasn't able to go to philly :csad:. At least my sister grabbed me some free stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"