The Dark Knight Philly Dentmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody watching the CCFABG video think Sgt Xavier Freeman (the third cop) looks and sounds a bit like the guy from the second rally (17th & Chestnut)?

Anybody watching the CCFABG video think Sgt Xavier Freeman (the third cop) looks and sounds a bit like the guy from the second rally (17th & Chestnut)?

ummmm well other than the fact that they are both black..... no not really

Did anyone else get a little package in the mail (I don't want to spoil it for anyone that is about to get one)

Did anyone else get a little package in the mail (I don't want to spoil it for anyone that is about to get one)

Are you talking about for those who "Got Screw" by the missing Dentmobile?

If not then look at the other threads there's lots of packages going out including today's newest 1 from CCFABG.org

Dear 42 Entertainment,
Since Kingston, MA has apparently faield to work for the "Bowling" hunt might I suggest using Philadelphia who claimed their Bowling ball with speed beyond speed. There are 2 great places located in the heart of Philadelphia, but I would suggest using Northbowl as it isn't as close to large crowds.

PHILLY REPRESENT!!!

Anyone know about the Denver Dentmobile? I cursed one the locations but never saw any sign of it :(

So, it's been a few weeks. Have any of those who were stood up by the Philly Dentmobile, aside from a cupcake mess, gotten anything in the mail, as promised?

So, it's been a few weeks. Have any of those who were stood up by the Philly Dentmobile, aside from a cupcake mess, gotten anything in the mail, as promised?

no, but i emailed 42 entertainment and asked

I came home for the first time in 2 weeks today and found a manilla envelope full of goodies.
5 Gotham Times', stickers, posters, buttons, bumper stickers, but no shirt.
And in another envelope I got the defaced Harvey button

:hoboj:

I came home for the first time in 2 weeks today and found a manilla envelope full of goodies.
5 Gotham Times', stickers, posters, buttons, bumper stickers, but no shirt.
And in another envelope I got the defaced Harvey button

:hoboj:

These are the packets they sent to everyone that submitted a photo. I was all excited when I got mine too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"