Comics Phoenix Rising

Specter313

Ghost of all things X
Reaction score
Marvel has released the following image with the text: "Stay tuned..."

Phoenix_Rising.jpg

i just hope its not another "pheonix gone crazy" story. and i hope it ties-in to emma and the end of Warsong.

My guess, is that it's the third part of that lil Phoenix trilogy, following Endsong and Warsong.

Figured this to be happening sooner or later ...as did everyone.

I'm actually interested it how it's handled.

Shouldn't it be called RisingSong? :p

What upsets me is Nova in the cover mostly. And the Brood... why do I feel we're about to see yet another misuse of the Brood that completely disregards their continuity?

It better be better than that craptastic Warsong

I hated Warsong and Endsong, and I really really hate Cassandra Nova

Hopefully this results in Jean coming back in a half decent manner and STAYING ALIVE

This should be merged with the X-men (Legacy) thread as apparently this is a future cover for the series. No Phoenix mini

x-menlegacy210.jpg
Phoenix_Rising.jpg

See they link up. Both are drawn by Finch, feature past X-men villians and the images connect

makes sense...
:-( i kinda wanted to see jean comeback (phoenix or no phoenix), and stay alive! (I cant STAND emma)

are we certain this is a current storyline or could it be a story that happens in the past?

with the hellfire club and stuff, i can't help but wonder if this will be a story that took place back in those "dark" days

are we certain this is a current storyline or could it be a story that happens in the past?

with the hellfire club and stuff, i can't help but wonder if this will be a story that took place back in those "dark" days

Eh, until Legacy is actually published no one really knows.

However, it certainly seems that the Magneto/Xavier half of the book will be delving into the X-men's past. I mean, the covers for Legacy that we've seen feature the O5, the first brotherhood, and classic villains (some of whom are dead.)

I feel like only minimal parts of this book will be set in the present, excluding the Rogue/Gambit segments.

Eh, until Legacy is actually published no one really knows.

However, it certainly seems that the Magneto/Xavier half of the book will be delving into the X-men's past. I mean, the covers for Legacy that we've seen feature the O5, the first brotherhood, and classic villains (some of whom are dead.)

I feel like only minimal parts of this book will be set in the present, excluding the Rogue/Gambit segments.

Go read the interviews with Carey in the X-Men thread (which I need to get changed to the X-Men: Legacy thread). He said that they're not set in the past, it's Xavier having to refind himself or something like that, so he revisits some of the defining moments of his life, and not all of it is set back there. It's about 50/50 with him revisiting that stuff and stuff in the present happening.

I am looking forward to X-Men: Legacy far more than any other X-Books that come out of MC. It really looks like the most promising book ever... and there's Amelia Voght on the previews!!! what's not to like about that book? :D

Legacy doesnt interest me. I will read it of course, but I cant say it has me pumped. Im more interested in UXM being back on top

Legacy doesnt interest me. I will read it of course, but I cant say it has me pumped. Im more interested in UXM being back on top
same here. im really curious what it is cyclops ends up doing with the Non-X-Men. and im probably gonna pick up at least the first issue of X-Force too. i never read the other x-titles so after seeing wolfsbane and x-23 (i thought they established her name as "Talon"??) in action, this new team got me intrigued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"