Collections Photos of my DC Direct Collection (In Progress)

yeah, I know, but he'd be cool. The old Tomar Re head on a new Hal body would do.

Gotta find that Tomar Re first. Haven't seen him around in awhile. Ebay may have to do.

Sucks, I just got outbid on a loose DCD Doomsday I was bidding on.

I got outbid on a loose DCD Darkseid ergg. but I know how to strike now... in the last 10 seconds

Oh yeah, the last 30 seconds are crucial. Once it gets to the last 10 you have to go all or nuthin'.

Picture063.jpg

Picture064.jpg

He just arrived off Ebay....really cool toy.

I just customized my old John Stewart GL toy to his current suit, and used the bright colors from the new GL line so he matches:

Picture070.jpg

BADASS!!

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Crisis Superman said:
Picture063.jpg

Picture064.jpg

He just arrived off Ebay....really cool toy.

FTB's gonna be angry :D

And thats a great Star Wars game.

LMAO its an old classic. I havent played any SW on my new systems besides Knights of the Old Republic. Why will FTB be angry

He wants one of those. He had me out in the pouring rain looking for one.:(

Damn he had you looking for one too?

Well, I had to walk uphill in 4 feet of snow BOTH WAYS!!!

Bah. Doom does not walk.

And if you would have just went back the way you came it wouldn't have been uphill. just a reminder for next time

And I'm not really Dr. Doom, you know that. He is a fictional character, I just like his name. I have to walk.

Could have also been Richards realigning tectonic plates just to mess with you.

Could be, but once again Im not Dr Doom.

That Blue Beetle is so damn awesome CrisisSupes.

Damn great find.

Now if you'll excuse me, I...I....I have something in my eye I gotta get out.

*sniffle*

Thanks CrisisSupes!

I'm gonna start watchin' this Beetle like a hawk.

BTW bro, nice paint job on ol' John Stewart. The black looks a tad too glossy, but its no biggy. The green looks like a def match though.

Ya I chose glossy black. I like the shine it provides when using my blacklight. It makes it look like his whole body is illuminated. Its a cool effect.

Yesterday I ordered another rare figure from DC Direct, it took me forever to find one....Deluxe Metamorpho

Damn cool.

Metamorpho is another I'm interested myself. Have you found a JLA Firestorm yet? I can get JLA Kyle Rayner GL, JLA Elongated Man and JLA Adam Strange, but not Firestorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"