Collections Photos of my DC Direct Collection (In Progress)

Ah, I beat youto that one CrisisSupes. After you gave me that first Blue Beetle auction link I looked around and found that one too. I'm watching both, I'll wait until the last day to strike. :)

I did get some new figs today. Aside from 3 ML10 figs I got at Wal-Mart I got my 5 figs I got off ebay from the same seller. All the figs are great, but I'll be parting with one since I just got that JLA boxset. Here's what I got:

HUSH: Superman
HUSH: Catwoman
JLA: Superman
JLA: Atom
Secret Files: Mr. Freeze

Catwoman is damn nice and I was pretty suprised with Mr. Freeze. He was the only Secret Files Rogue I didn't have because I didn't like him but when these auctions from the same seller popped up I took a stab at him and got him for $12. Not too bad. He's alot better once he's outta the package and handled a bit. His Freeze Gun is very cool, but there should be a tube that connectsit to the "backpack" IMO. I'll probably cut off ML Deathlok's and use that one.

Good stuff. I got my Metamorpho on an online store, I'm DONE with Ebay..its messed up.

Hush Catwoman is a hot toy, I have her posed in a little lesbo action with Harley Quinn.

Hush Superman I may get....thinking of doing an All Superman collection showing the evolution of Superman.

JLA Atom and Supes are cool, JLA Supes in my favorite Supes toy....I strongly dislike the Alex Ross supes, suit is too dark and he looks too old.

I never got any Secret Files figures.. I already have too much Batman villians already, Im waiting for Alex Ross Parasite, Black Manta and 2006 Darkseid to add to my villians collection.

What line is Darkseid gonna be in? In the Alex Ross line?

I'm also considering the Black Manta, his mask is just so damn cool lookin'. HUSH Supes is damn cool, but I mightbe trading it anyway. I have JLA Supes and the JLA boxset Supes. Two good Supes, even if they're damn near the same.

JLA Atom (and the little versions) is very cool. Better than expected.

As for the Secret Files Rogues, I have to get'em. My main purpose is Batman related figs so it works great for me. :)

Darkseid is going to be in the Micheal Turner/Jeph Loeb Superman/Batman Line for June 2006 also including Superman, Batman, Supergirl and Evil Supergirl.

Thats the one Im looking forward to the most!

Some of my friends work for Aspen (Turners Company) I wana doubles of the toys so he can sign the packaged ones.

Thats damn cool. I didn't know they were gonna do that lineup, but with Supergirl's popularity its a given. I'll definitely have to snag that Darkseid, and a Supergirl while I'm at it.

Thansk for the info.

I just got Robin in the mail. Teen Titans GO!

Picture075.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Yeah, that Robin is damn cool. He's the only Teen Titan I currently have, I'm on the look out for Wonder Girl and Super Boy myself.

I'd like an extra Super Boy too so I could customize him bald with the "L" rip in his shirt. Make the evil Super Boy.

I have that Superman too. A thus completes my conquering of the Products board :D

Just got Captain Atom... Now I just need The Question, to complete the Charleton Comics Trio:

Picture087.jpg

Damn, that is one cool fig.

No, not Cap. Atom, I'm talkin' about the Blue Beetle.

Still gotta get one.

When did those come out?

Today?

Man, Black Manta is damn cool. Is he alot taller next to your other Rogues? Could you gimme a pic of Black Manta next to JLA Supes to see how much taller he is? I want one, but not if he's waytaller than the other figs.

You didn't get the Ross Batman fig too?

His height is pretty consistent. With is helmet on, hes slightly taller, without it, hes about the same height as JLA Superman.

Picture095.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Check out his Scuba Pack, its removeable just like his helmet.

Picture097.jpg

And these figures just came out a few hours ago today... I'm just very fast.

Black Manta is a definite buy now.

Thanks for the pics CrisisSupes, you are the man.

His height is consistent, just like you say. That is damn cool, and a relief. I just hoped he didn't tower over the rest of them.

My comic shop had all of those figs out today.

I'm gonna call my shop in the morning and get them to put aside a Black Manta for me. I already had the Batman on hold.

BTW, did the Black Canary look good?

I still prefer my Black Canary over this one, I dont like how Alex Ross draws women (they look too old) but the toy was decent. I didnt like the Batman, I prefer the Hush version.

IS that... is that... a bicep swivel... on Superboy?! *faints from shock*

The Ross Bats will just go aside the other Bats figs I have like Kingdom Come Bats, 1st Appearance Bats and so on.

Ross does draw the women abit older, but they definitely have some nice thighs. Oh yeah.

W00t. New Stuff. Double the Supergirls...Many Happy Returns...and Silver Age Superboy.

Picture104.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture112.jpg

and just for kicks, check out this Ultimate Venom pose; I just cant get enough of Venom after playing Ultimate Spiderman the game..Very sic game.

Picture103.jpg

Nice pickups.

I scored some goods myself today.

I got my Ross JLA Batman and Black Manta, almost got Parasire too just because he's pretty crazy lookin'. Might get him later, they had 5-6 of him.

Also scored three other goodies (IMO), I have some pics uploading right now. Now, my camera is pretty crappy so they'll be blurry but you should get the idea.

Here goes the pic:

campic613pa.jpg

I scooped up a loose Lobo on his bike (the Dawg fig is missing, but I finally have LOBO!) and I got Black Canary and Vandal Savage MOC.

If you want the Vadal Savage I'd be interested in trading him since I only got him for my DC villains section, but he's not a priority.

I can get Star Sapphire and Effigy also, and even a Max Mercury.

They're holding a Red Tornado for me, so when I go back I could get any of those. I might get Star Sapphire for myself, but if you want it just lemme know.

lol It's alright, I could get those myself here, you should keep those.

Supergirl Mania!!

Picture115.jpg

Kara Zor-El and Linda Danvers

Picture118.jpg

Picture121.jpg

The Pervert's View:

Picture125.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"