Photoshop

DRUMM3RBOY

Sidekick
Reaction score
i wanna buy photoshop but i dont know what to buy any help?

Yes.. you go to a store and say I want photoshop, and they will give it to you..

There are a bunch of other programs like illustrator and indesign, which you can get all at once with photoshop in different Adobe packs.

But if all you want is photoshop.. you can just go and buy photoshop.

should he just buy photoshop , will that do it or should he get other stuff to go along with it. i m thinking about doing this myself.

lol ok i looked online and it showed so many products i wasnt sure

But if all you want is photoshop.. you can just go and buy photoshop.
Don't you have to spend one entire night in Mabel MacGurlichay's Haunted Mansion before they'll sell it to you though? :huh:

That's why I just downloaded Paint.net for free, and twistedbrush...'cause Ghosts terrify me!

should he just buy photoshop , will that do it or should he get other stuff to go along with it. i m thinking about doing this myself.
Well he needs a monitor so he can see what he's doing in Photoshop....otherwise it would be like making invisible scribbles and stuff....but you can't just use your hand, you also have to get a mouse.

No, lol, not the little mammals that look like a chopped off pinky when they're babies, it's a little thing, like a big thing, attached to a skinny wire.....it looks like a medieval Morning Star, except without the spikes, or dried blood...or little eagle insignia engravings, etc.

Photoshop CS is the latest version, but you may be able to find a cheaper, older version depending on what kinds of things you intend to use it for . . . also, if I were you, I'd try to find a computer-savvy buddy who'll give it to you for free . . . did I just type that outloud? :o

Photoshop CS is the latest version, but you may be able to find a cheaper, older version depending on what kinds of things you intend to use it for . . . also, if I were you, I'd try to find a computer-savvy buddy who'll give it to you for free . . . did I just type that outloud? :o

CS3 is the latest version.

^oh it is? hahaha, I'm behind on the times . . . I think I still have 8; but I'll be upgrading soon :up:

lol ok i looked online and it showed so many products i wasnt sure

It really depends on what you need it for.

If all you want to do is mess around with photos, do some coloring, whatever. Than getting just PS is fine.
If you want to do cool designs or font in vector form, than you'd need Illustrator too
If you want to do like web design, you'll need InDesign.

etc. etc.

I recently bought the Adobe CS3 Design Premium Student Liscense through my college for 500 bucks. It includes
Acrobat 8
Bridge CS3
Device Central CS3
Dreamweaver CS3
Flash CS3
Illustrator CS3
Indesign CS3
Photoshop CS3
Reader 8

Adobe's website offers the student license, you have to show them your ID but you get a crazy discount. There are a few student software websites that sell stuff for really cheap.

But like I said, if you really just want it for fun and to mess around with, just get PS alone. If you're trying to use it for professional reasons, look into the other programs too.

You can go out to Best Buy and get Photoshop for about $100. It's either at 5.0 or 6.0. Start off with that, later, upgrade.

Or you could go cold turkey and get CS3.

I recommend getting a guide or something.

You should just start off with trying to make your own photo shop before you go and buy one. If you have no past experience with running a photo shop, you could be walking into a disaster. I've known lives ruined over good intentions. I've seen investments like that blow up in their faces because the 1 hour photo shop they just bought was run by Robin Williams. Be wary.

You should just start off with trying to make your own photo shop before you go and buy one. If you have no past experience with running a photo shop, you could be walking into a disaster. I've known lives ruined over good intentions. I've seen investments like that blow up in their faces because the 1 hour photo shop they just bought was run by Robin Williams. Be wary.

He speaks truth, photoshop can be dangerous.

He speaks truth, photoshop can be dangerous.

Photo shop kills.

OneHourPhoto-3-big.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"