Pic of Punisher's new hand cannon!

Does it really matter?

some of you seem to think it will be the end of the world.. its just a detail..and its just a Movie.

Does it really matter?

some of you seem to think it will be the end of the world.. its just a detail..and its just a Movie.

Yes it does the fabric of time and space depends on this question. if it can't be answered your tiny pink insugnificance will be sucked into oblivion!!:D

Why? Because the guy is obsessed with striking fear in criminals before killing them. Same as it's described to Wayne in Batman Begins. It reminds him at the same time of his family's murder. That's the whole damn point have you ever read the comics.

Exactly...and they probably haven't read the comics.

Some people are just laughable..."The last movies didn't have the skull in it enough"..."This is stupid the skull looks like it's everywhere!":whatever:

You're right...I've never read a Punisher comic in my life! What was I thinking???!!!

:whatever:

You're right...I've never read a Punisher comic in my life! What was I thinking???!!!

:whatever:

It's just funny how the same people that cry because they didn't have the skull or enough of the skull are complaining about too much skull. Not sure if you are one of those types but I'm not going around checking with everyone so I'm just going to assume. :oldrazz:

It's just funny how the same people that cry because they didn't have the skull or enough of the skull are complaining about too much skull. Not sure if you are one of those types but I'm not going around checking with everyone so I'm just going to assume. :oldrazz:

The only time I have heard anyone complain about not having enough skull was for the 89'version... and why? BECAUSE IT DID'T HAVE ONE!:o

What's a Punisher?

im not sure but i think it involves whips and chains of some sort and then...oh nevermind...

Not too sure about the "hand cannon" can it even be called that? Just looks like a modern revolver to me. :woot:

... It's a 50.cal... :dry: :oldrazz:

If you don't hold it with a firm grip, you'll probably be searching for hours to find it again. :p

It still looks ****ing ridiculous, I really hope it's a fake.

It still looks ****ing ridiculous, I really hope it's a fake.

The gun it self is real they just put a bunch of cheesy crap on it. This is what it is supposed to look like... Click the link...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/upstanding****izen/271584026/
It probably would have looked better if they kept it this way...
Oh and for those that still dont know this gun shoots a .50 caliber cartrige which means that the bullet is a half inch in diamiter. Hopefully with a short barrel like that they wont have him one hand it:woot:

I know it's real, I meant that I hoped it's a fake pertaining to the film.

I think it looks badass. Keep in mind ladies this is a comic book film and the punisher needs a badass "handcannon"

I think it looks badass. Keep in mind ladies this is a comic book film and the punisher needs a badass "handcannon"
Yeah, but there doesn't need to be a bunch of stupid crap hanging off of it.

Nitpicking a little bit there. It's a picture of a gun...that's all. And some of you wonder why studio's are hesitant to release new pictures and details to the fans frothing at the mouth.

It's not a nit pick the gun just looks ridiculous.

Is it a gun someone is marketing as being used in the film? I dont think it is going to be used in the film, especially emblazoned with Logo's from the 04 movie like that.

Well actually I know there are at least a few more with the same opinion.:cwink:

The floodlight and telescope attachments are lame. It looks like something Vin Diesel used in XxX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"