Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing
She-Hulk
Hulk
Wolverine
Ghost Rider

Thats just 100% Fantastic Four
Throw in Spiderman, Storm, Black Panther and you've got a deal.

Your ideal Avengers are basically the All-Winners Squad?

yepold school superheroics are my bag
btw zoken when you suggested namor and the torch you meant jim hammond not johnny storm right:ff:

You know, I had a thought for a sort of "New Avengers." The idea being that, for whatever reason, the standard line up isn't line up-able, so a new team's brought in. Similar to the basic premise of New Avengers (working on their own budget, not working for the government, etc.), but, I think, keeping with the spirit of The Avengers more. The line up is:

Doc Samson: The physician and super strong adventurer serves as the de facto team leader. Upon the dissolution of the regular Avengers, Samson brought together several unique individuals to help make the world a better place. Along with his great strength and near indestructibility, Samson's knowledge of psychology gives him a slight edge in dealing with others, and his knowledge of basic medicin makes him the ideal battlefeild medic.

Temugin: The Mandarin's buddhist monk son. Temugin, while generally more calm, humble, and forgiving than his father, has a very bad inhereted temper that he constantly keeps in check. Temugin's knowledge of both mysticism and science, and the powers he has gained ine relation to both feilds, make him a valuable asset to the team.

Moon Knight: The violent, bi-polar vigilante with identity issues and a messiah complex seems like a poor choice for the Earth's Mightiest heroes, but his skill in urban warfare and his massive bank account makes him indespendible to the team. Is responsible for a majority of the team's funding.

Alyosha Kravinoff: The son of Kraven The Hunter, Al's inherent powers, knowledge of the jungles and forrests, and expert tracking skills makes him a valuable asset to the team. His social standing as a director and socialite in Hollywood also gives the team an in to certain parts of the social elite.

Forge: The team's primairy mechanic and weaponer.

War Machine: Provides much needed firepower, and takes care of all the team's transportation needs.

Jimmy Woo: Veteran S.H.E.I.L.D. agent and the team's in with the inteligence/espionoge circles.

This team tends to stick a bit closer to the shadows than the regular Avengers. People are aware of their existence, but they refrain from making a show out of it for both issues of security and privacy. Their unofficial motto is "keep it secret, keep it safe."

yepold school superheroics are my bag
btw zoken when you suggested namor and the torch you meant jim hammond not johnny storm right:ff:

I would hope given the context it would be obvious I was talking about Hammond.

i thought you meant hammond but whe i made my post i had the american 6 from the spider-man tas miniseries six forgotten warriors in mind

Captain Ameria
Vision
Sandman
Spiderman
Black Widow
Sersi
Moondragon
Quasar
She-Hulk

Vision
Vision II
Jocasta
Victor Mancha
Hank Pym
Wonder Man
Wasp

Dragonvengers--
Leader1:Captain America
Leader2:Goku
Ironfist
Mr.Buu
Wolverine
Great Saiyaman
Android18
Spider-man
Spider-woman
Vegeta

Heres another one:
The COMPLETE Avengers--
Leader2:Ironman
Thor
Quicksilver
Spiderman
Scarlet Whitch
Wasp
She-Hulk
leader3:EmmaFrost
Cyclops
Wolverine
Iceman
Gambit
Rogue
Nightcrawler
leader4:Mr.Fantastic
InvisibleWoman
Thing
Human Torch

I was gonna make fun of his list until I saw Android 18 in there. Can never go wrong with A18. Ineresting teams Sloth. :up:

HOW DARE YOU! Go, Mr. Sprinkles, exact your vengance!

**Hurles a confused kitten at Sloth**

Hmmm How about an all feamle roster
Monica Rambeau
She-Hulk
Tigra
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch
Wasp
Ms Marvel
Spider-Woman

I'm discounting dead characters, or people like Mantis and Moondragon who seem unlikely to rejoin. But this seems like a decent team. The one thing it could use is more brains. Not that any of these women are stupid, but I'm noticing their aren't a lot of female scientist characters, at least on the good guy's side.

All female?

Wasp, Shulkie, Dusk, Jessica Jones, Harley Davidson, Felicia Hardy,

The COMPLETE Avengers--
Leader2:Ironman
Thor
Quicksilver
Spiderman
Scarlet Whitch
Wasp
She-Hulk
leader3:EmmaFrost
Cyclops
Wolverine
Iceman
Gambit
Rogue
Nightcrawler
leader4:Mr.Fantastic
InvisibleWoman
Thing
Human Torch

I find it deeply offensive that you would put Emma Frost ahead of Cyclops in terms of leadership.
Cyclops, Reed Richards, Wasp and Rogue are all far better leaders than Emma Frost. (pretty much in the order i listed them too)

I find it deeply offensive that you would put Emma Frost ahead of Cyclops in terms of leadership.
Cyclops, Reed Richards, Wasp and Rogue are all far better leaders than Emma Frost. (pretty much in the order i listed them too)

The way the X-men books is written now a days it just seems like Emmas more the leader than Cyke. Not saying I agree with how alot of things are written lately.

The way the X-men books is written now a days it just seems like Emmas more the leader than Cyke. Not saying I agree with how alot of things are written lately.

F*** that. Emma currently being a **** and pretending to lead or not she's nowhere close to the leader that Cyclops is and should not be encouraged to believe otherwise.

The problem is that's she's doing Cyclops, which means she's got him by the short-and-curlies. Few men can refuse those massive-mammaries

I've always assumed that they're a telepathically induced illusion.

I will always be convinced that Emma Frost is now and always will be evil and that every word out of her mouth is at best a half-truth.

Plus she's undoubtedly chalk full o' STDs

the hulk
morbius
werewolf by night
the frankenstien monster[marvels version]
theMONSTER AVENGERS

Captain Marvel
Genis-Vell
Phylla-Vell
Hulkling
Karolina Dean
Xavin
Kl'rt

Alien Avengers

On second thought, with the Initiative gearing up, that's not such a bad idea.

Tony gathers together Off-world immigrants (I know that neither Phylla nor Kl'rt are living on Earth at this point, but a couple quick retcons can fix that) and attempts to form them into a cross between a special task force and a diplomatic group. Add in Warlock, and it's perfect.

Mar-Vell's reappearance nullifies Teddy's obligation to the Kree Empire, and frankly I don't exactly see what the Skrull are going to do when Teddy, Kl'rt, and Xavin all tell them to basically "Kiss off".

Mar-Vell is asked to lead the team because of his experience. Phyla becomes his seccond in command, much to Kl'rt's chagrin, but understands about family. Kl'rt and Teddy actually develope a "Father-Son" bond, to Mar's chagrin. and Phyla manages to look on Karolina with a sort of Big Sister attitude, while Karolina can't stop staring at Phyla (causing Xavin to grow jealous). Xavin is thirsty to prove his worth among the group, which leads him to frequently forget his training and be too forceful or too rash. The most stable person on the team, in Mar's eyes, is Warlock, who mostly keeps out of things until he's needed... However, is Warlock's silence simply his nature, or is he in fact hiding something from the group... does Warlock have a secret?

My dream team would have to be...

Captain America---I know he's "dead" but the Avengers just isn't th eAvengers with out Cap leading the charge and yelling "Avengers Assemble!"

Wonder Man

Beast

Ms. Marvel

Thor

Iron Man

and let me throw in someone who has never been an Avenger

Wolfsbane

Those are my picks, what do you think?

Soonerfan

I dig them except wolfsbane.
It just doesnt mesh to me.

A while back I had an idea for Puma to be on the avengers though which is just as out of place.
It just seemed to me that they've got a history of using reformed villains and Puma fits that bill pretty well. (plus he's reasonably powerful and he's rich so he'd bring significant benefits)

Shounengers

Captain America
Sora
Spider-man
Super girl
Gaara
Android 18
Luffy
Ichigo
Storm
Armitage

Plot/non-canon cross over event ofcourse.
Over use of the keyblade by Sora has caused several dimensions to collapes into each other. Most of the marvel universes heroes have been split up into different worlds due to the collapes.Spider-man, Captain America, and Storm run into Sora the keyblade master and try to come up with a plan to set all back to normal. On their journey to set back all to normal several others end up joining the group including Gaara, Android 18, Supergirl, Luffy, Ichigo, and Armitage. As the plot thickens it turns out there is a greater source behind all the chaos. A new Legion of Doom has been formed by Superboy Prime and a revived Xemnas to destroy all universes and create a new one. Other the members of this legion include Meteorite, Ichimaru, Babidi, Kid Buu, Black Lady, Yunaleska, Mewtwo, a brain washed Riku, and Itachi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"