• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Pick Ur Team of Avengers

Hercules, Thor, Spiderman, Captain America, Black Knight, Quasar (Phylla) Nova, Ms Marvel.

Reserves: Black Panther, Storm, Forge and Gravity.

Thoughts anyone?

Howard the Duck, Squirrel Girl, Deadpool, She-Hulk, Barron Blood (Kenneth Crichton), Speed Ball (but without the penance thing), The Thing
Reserves: Vindicator, Random, Deathlok
If only...

Quicksilver
Ghost Rider
Black Bolt
Mister Fantastic
Multiple Man
Sandman
(reserve) Adam Warlock (without gems and that)

I dont like Sandman and Quicksilver as Avengers really. I mean they're alright but they always seemed better to me as villains.

Also Ghost Rider seems somehow out of place. It'd be a cool team but it lacks Avengersness.

Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, the Punisher, Blade, and Jessica Alba as the Invisible Woman

You can call them the Mighty New Cash-Cow Avengers!

Avengers team I created for a fan fic based after Cap's Death.

AvengersFanFicTeamRoof5.jpg

Same team with Cap.

AvengersFanFicTeamRoof7.jpg

I like it. Not a huge fan of Scarlet Witch though.

I dunno enough yet about gauntlet to tell whether he deserves a spot on ANY avengers team. From what i can tell so far though the team doesnt need another militaristic arrogant A******

I dunno enough yet about gauntlet to tell whether he deserves a spot on ANY avengers team. From what i can tell so far though the team doesnt need another militaristic arrogant A******

my team is full of militaristic arrogant a-holes. it was kind of the point. ;)

My Avengers roster{Had Civil War never happened}

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
She-Hulk
Hawkeye
Wasp
Dr.Strange
Nova
Moon Knight{imagine the tension with Cap}
Iron Fist
Luke Cage

Reserves
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Hercules

Avengers team I created for a fan fic based after Cap's Death.

AvengersFanFicTeamRoof5.jpg

Same team with Cap.

AvengersFanFicTeamRoof7.jpg
Pretty sweet teams. I wouldn't like to see Bucky on any teams right now, though. He should stick to the covert ops for Fury for a while, I think.

Black knight
Quasar
Two-Gun Kid
Human Torch
Tigra
Hurcules
Mr. Immortal

Haha Avengers 3000

Hercules, Thor, Machine Man, Vision, Wonderman, Forgotten one/Gilgamesh, Wolverine, Jacosta.

They're all members by virtue of still being alive from back in the Avengers prime.

My Avengers Roster. A team that works with the SHIELD (Which is lead by Stark) but not tied directly into the goverment and handle planetary threats, not ninjas on rooftops.
1.Captain America-Leader
2. Carol Danvers -Co Lead
3. Thor
4. Ant-Man
5. Wasp
6. Hawkeye
7. Wonderman
8. Vision
9. Black Widow
10. Tigra

Reserves- Iron Man(when not needed by SHIELD), She-Hulk(For extra muscle), Scarlett Witch(when dealing with mystics), Quicksilver(bc he'd never let his sis leave his sight), Doc Sampson(for brains), the entire Young Avengers(for numbers), Captain Marvel(when going off world)

If it's designed for mostly world threats why put Wasp, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Tigra on it? Why not replace them with people who are usefull for something other than cannon fodder?

If it's designed for mostly world threats why put Wasp, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Tigra on it? Why not replace them with people who are usefull for something other than cannon fodder?
Just because you have a bunch of heavyweights, it doesn't make you a well rounded team.

Wasp: She's the glue that holds the team together
Hawkeye: Keeps the team grounded and in touch with reality.
Black Widow: Even with a bunch of superpowers, stealth does come in handy. And it doesn't hurt to have a world class spy on your team.
Tigra: The Wild Card

Wasp: If by glue you mean annoying tramp then i'm with you 100%
Hawkeye: is too useless to so much as stop drop and roll
Black Widow: Ever occur to you that there are people who are good at stealth who ALSO have powers and could thus be usefull the rest of the time?
Tigra: Kay seriously... I shouldnt even have to bother pointing out how crappy she is.

Roid-vengers!

Captain Creatine: Mark Maguire

Ironneedle: Barry Bonds

Thoroids: Jason Giambi

Giant-gland: Sammy Sosa

Juice-costa: Marion Jones

This is a refresher guys, this the kinda stuff I'm looking for. Simply repeating lists of rosters that been done to death isn't interesting.

If your gonna do that at least come up with a new hook for them to be the Avengers.

:word:

Wasp: If by glue you mean annoying tramp then i'm with you 100%
Hawkeye: is too useless to so much as stop drop and roll
Black Widow: Ever occur to you that there are people who are good at stealth who ALSO have powers and could thus be usefull the rest of the time?
Tigra: Kay seriously... I shouldnt even have to bother pointing out how crappy she is.

That's what I'm talking about! :hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"