The Dark Knight Picked up the cakes - Cities Post

Yo dude,

I realized that you couldn't give me the telephone number, but don't be a jerk about it! If you were to say to me, "dude, I can't give you the number 'cause it's telling me not to" then I would've understood. But to be a jerk about it isn't cool regardless if you did or didn't know to give that number.

I understood it cost you $30 to pay for that cake. wow. maybe I don't feel bad anymore.
Hey Vice7, sorry bro. I was just excited. I didn't know what to do and I thought the number on the cake was only for me. I didn't mean to be an ass about it. But it was what was inside that really mattered...I hope I do get my $30 though.

I'm at work you guys. I'm here. I opened the cake and I got the phone. Jesus, settle down.

the chicago one is already gone so no need for this thread anymore

u live in indy risk. i have your address =D it was on my RDK package. weird.

it told me not to give out the number. pretty specific about it too. and thanks for calling me a *****e. i will take a picture with the camera that i dont have at work with me. let me just go grab that.

I'm starting to think you might've been taken. Other people are saying they got their cakes for free...

this thread should be closed since there is already a thread talking about the subject, if the threadmaker has nothing to add that is new, than this thread is mere pointless

Thanks boardcop.

hes playing u guys the chicago one is gone vlkers stop being an ass

He's The One Who Got It.

You mean someone in Chicago might have scammed another person for $$?

The idea is simply mindboggling...

I have the phone. I have the joker card. I have the cake. Believe what you must.

right. b/c i called it in. from the phone. from inside the cake. goodbye.

Haha! I was the first at the Austin bakery, with one dude as a close second. We got the cake, called the number, and left a message. About a half dozen or so more people showed up afterwards. Not knowing what else to do, we tried the number again. As I'm sure you know, no luck. We assumed it would be a call back thing, much like the tip line.

Then the clerk said, "So... do you want this cake?" I looked at everyone else, they all sort of shrugged, and so I said, "Not really."

At a nearby table were two portly and rather homosexual gentleman. One said, "Really? You don't want it?"

"Nope. It's all yours, if you do."

"Thanks!" he said. They finished their coffee and carried it off.

When I got home and learned what was in the cake, I couldn't stop laughing. The Austin bear is no longer there. That means some portly, genial, homosexual gentleman cut into the cake, called the number, and now...

I don't know. But it's funnier than if I had actually taken it home. They probably **** themselves.

You mean someone in Chicago might have scammed another person for $$?

The idea is simply mindboggling...
lol you must not live in the real world

If you walked down my block and said Chicago Burn you'd probably be killed in a manner befitting Rasputin. :abom:

Haha! I was the first at the Austin bakery, with one dude as a close second. We got the cake, called the number, and left a message. About a half dozen or so more people showed up afterwards. Not knowing what else to do, we tried the number again. As I'm sure you know, no luck. We assumed it would be a call back thing, much like the tip line.

Then the clerk said, "So... do you want this cake?" I looked at everyone else, they all sort of shrugged, and so I said, "Not really."

At a nearby table were two portly and rather homosexual gentleman. One said, "Really? You don't want it?"

"Nope. It's all yours, if you do."

"Thanks!" he said. They finished their coffee and carried it off.

When I got home and learned what was in the cake, I couldn't stop laughing. The Austin bear is no longer there. That means some portly, genial, homosexual gentleman cut into the cake, called the number, and now...

I don't know. But it's funnier than if I had actually taken it home. They probably **** themselves.
Rofl that's f'n great

Hey Vice7, sorry bro. I was just excited. I didn't know what to do and I thought the number on the cake was only for me. I didn't mean to be an ass about it. But it was what was inside that really mattered...I hope I do get my $30 though.

it's cool dude, no worries.

but you might have gotten hosed for that cake! i also thought it was free to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"