Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3

I like his current build there...If Foster was any bigger, then the proportions of his wings might've been harder to convey..

-TNC

I really like those hips in the picture - it looks like the pants are practically riding on the hips now.

Before, I was neutral about Ben Foster and his portrayal of Angel. But as time went by, and especially peaked by a bit viewing of The Hostage with Bruce Willis a while ago, and having watched Foster's dark, moody and integral performance - it did endear me to the versatile chops that Foster is able to convey.

Well done, Ben.

I'm now eagerly awaiting your role come May.

Avalanche said:
Lmao.

Surely that's more a control thing than a geeks are hot thing.

Hmmm... no. It's totally a geek thing. If he's buff or into sports or not so bright, the fun is gone whether he's submissive or not. HAS to be a geek. :D

Specter313 said:
As I mentioned before, here's the pics of him getting in shape for his role for Angel in X3 on VH1's "The Fabulous Life of... Fabulous 40 for 2006". Oddly enough, the crappy quality is due to me having to do exactly what Lightning said, in that I had to take these with a camera phone. Also, the trainer he's training with, Harley Pasternak, is the same one that Halle Berry uses.

*no comment...*

Can I find this video anywhere... by any chance... no ? :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"