Pics of Ben Foster working out for X3

Wow, looks like he changed quite a bit.

Neto Magnus said:
hot damn, great work Spec! :up:

(lol, I can just imagine you sitting in front of your tv trying to take pics with your phone:D)

Heh, yeah, that was a b!tch.

He looks totally more buffed up.:up:

Foster IS Worthington.

These pics only make the case stronger that Foster was nothing but truly inspired casting.

Specter313 said:
Heh, yeah, that was a b!tch.

well, i'm glad ya did it.

that reminds me, does anyone here know how to connect ur tv to ur comp so u can record shows and convert them to mpeg, avi etc.? I ask cuz next yr, I want to tape every x3 related show there is.

This should hold a few of us over for a day or two.. :p

-TNC

This just goes to show you that he is great for the part... sure, he doesn't look like your average "pretty boy" but he certainly is getting there! I'm glad we didn't get a squeeky clean pretty face that could have easily been forgotten... Foster, as well as Page, is a casting choice that is original and great! Not only does he have exceptional acting skills, he is now looking like his own, individual depiction of "pretty boy". This is great casting, in my opinion. :up:

I have faith, my friends.

The Original Bamfer said:
This just goes to show you that he is great for the part... sure, he doesn't look like your average "pretty boy" but he certainly is getting there! I'm glad we didn't get a squeeky clean pretty face that could have easily been forgotten... Foster, as well as Page, is a casting choice that is original and great! Not only does he have exceptional acting skills, he is now looking like his own, individual depiction of "pretty boy". This is great casting, in my opinion. :up:

I have faith, my friends.

I think he really looks like a pretty boy already Bamfy.Throw a slick looking exec-type outfit on him,and he's set!

i think that ben and ellen , people dont like to much them at first , but now that are more picutes of them, recently pictures people start to like them!!! the casting director doo a great jooooob!!!!!

While he doesn't look JACKED he's in much better shape to be taken a bit more seriously.

sebaa said:
i think that ben and ellen , people dont like to much them at first , but now that are more picutes of them, recently pictures people start to like them!!! the casting director doo a great jooooob!!!!!

Despite my not liking of the character, I always felt that Ellen Page was perfect casting for Kitty Pryde, on the looks department alone (as I am not familiar with any of her acting)

As far as Ben Foster as Angel is concerned, well, I was never too thrilled with that casting. However, seeing these pics, he does look a lot better suited to the role now. So perhaps all the pieces will fall into place in the end afterall.

newwaveboy87 said:

I hate watching a superhero movie that has a really attractive guy, then I miss the point. Iceman was enough for me already...now him? This is wierd, I'm finding myself attracted to Foster...woah...

bosef982 said:
I hate watching a superhero movie that has a really attractive guy, then I miss the point. Iceman was enough for me already...now him? This is wierd, I'm finding myself attracted to Foster...woah...
let's see there's:
James Marsden
Shawn Ashmore
Daniel Cudmore
and now Ben Foster

...why are the x-guys so freaking hot? mutant gene?

I forgot about Colossus...hmm...

Totally forgot...

***runs to go pop in X2***

James is a hottie. Im not to fond of Ashmore. I liked Stanford alot, though.

JP said:
James is a hottie. Im not to fond of Ashmore. I liked Stanford alot, though.

Really? My friend really liked him. But he doesn't do much for me, despite the flames and all (hehe).

But no, Shawn Ashmore definitely. And now Ben Foster possibly.

AWW HE LOOKS CUTE!

ok sorry. i'm all happy hes cute now!!!

yeah, the girl is coming out in me. I CANT HELP IT! EEEE!

ok sorry have to post again

i want to now track him down
and marry him!

Shawn is so.. tiney looking.

Woah, I didn't know there was so much "family" on these boards.

JP said:
Shawn is so.. tiney looking.

I love his face -- not his body. He gives me a vibe, but I shouldn't go there. But overall, he's not the best Iceman in terms of comic book -- since in the comic books he's kind of a Ryan Reynolds type guy (who's hot!), but he fits the bill and is cute and endearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"