Transformers Pictures Discussion Thread

Zombie-tastic

Civilian
Reaction score
There was a link to a possible Optimus 'bot pic at TFW2005.com. Here is the link. I saved the pics to my computer, I sugggest you do too. For some reason his eyes are blocked, but if you look at the teaser poster, you should get an idea. Hopefully these aren't fake, because they are pretty cool. But the flames kind of still suck, and his head is a bit skinny.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=108193

Zombie-tastic said:
There was a link to a possible Optimus 'bot pic at TFW2005.com. Here is the link. I saved the pics to my computer, I sugggest you do too. For some reason his eyes are blocked, but if you look at the teaser poster, you should get an idea. Hopefully these aren't fake, because they are pretty cool. But the flames kind of still suck, and his head is a bit skinny.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=108193
There's already a thread about it right here.

These are pics I gathered from everywhere on the web, and a few were sent to me.

I thought it would be good to have them all in one place.

AUTOBOTS:
Optimus Prime:
OptimusArm-right.jpg

OptimusHead.jpg

realoptimustruck9fo-1.jpg

Bumble Bee:
transformer4-1.jpg

BumbleBee-1.jpg

revisedbumblebee.jpg

Ratchet:
Ratchet.jpg

DECPTICONS:
Megatron:
817746kq-1.jpg

Unknown #1:
817686ia.jpg

817645ya-1.jpg

817609dc-1.jpg

Unknown #2
819186ow-1.jpg

MISCELLANIOUS (sp):
enewstfm0019lc-1.jpg

Part of Devastator attacking Spike:
SpikeandDevestator2.jpg

SpikeandDevestator.jpg

Spike and Bumble Bee:
SpikeBumbleBee2.jpg

SpikeBumbleBee.jpg

Optimus again:
Optimus.jpg

Shinobi Rendar said:

Well, if he should remove fan art, maybe you should not post images thath have not been confirmed as being in the movie for sure, like the last 2 images. And we have been told that things from the announcement trailer would NOT be in the movie either. :)

Psionic Force said:
Well, if he should remove fan art, maybe you should not post images thath have not been confirmed as being in the movie for sure, like the last 2 images. And we have been told that things from the announcement trailer would NOT be in the movie either. :)

Well ok i get your point. But there's a thread for fan-art. Those cgi renderings are not confirmed yet, but we still post them here so w/e lol. I bet you don't wnat that pick up to be iron hide? lol
02mo6.jpg

04hq3.jpg

07lg1.jpg

09eg7.jpg

zer00 said:
That tank is probably not megs
Yeah, and that crane thing ain't Devastator either. It's just a stand in for "Brawl's" arms.
Mister Sinister said:
THe Tank's actually Devastator
aka someone else...

THe Tank's actually Devastator

haha it'll be kinda funny if he was actualy Oversized. Sounds pretty menacing don't it ?lol.

Quote:
I bet you don't wnat that pick up to be iron hide?

I am not one of those purists that feel everything needs to be the same as it was in the cartoon. I am all for change! BRING IT ON! :d

Yeah i'm up for change too. I hope they keep the spirit and resemblence of the originals.

If those are true images of what Prime will look like - Awesome!

Killer Awesome!

I wonder how Cybertron will be depicted on film. I hope bay doesnt make it look like earth only inhabited by robots

Okay...I have to admit I do like Optimus' robot design, and voiced by Peter Cullen, it'll be aces. Now if only they could cinch Frank Welker for Megatron.

Godzilla2000 said:
Okay...I have to admit I do like Optimus' robot design, and voiced by Peter Cullen, it'll be aces. Now if only they could cinch Frank Welker for Megatron.

That would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"