First Avenger Pictures of Cap Costume, Wings anyone?

I like the grey.

Now....is that a stunt action figure?

Like afan, I am not a big fan of the grey straps, but I guess they felt they needed something to match with his belt buckle. It is nothing that will destroy the movie for me though, and I am still very much looking forward to it.

Surfer

As I said in another thread, I think his suit looks awesome! I really don't know why people are complaining.

i just don't like the straps or harness whatever you call them. i can already see the hulk or someone grabbing him by them and swinging him around. also when he bends over or rolls they could get caught on stuff or just fall off his shoulders.

i just don't like the straps or harness whatever you call them. i can already see the hulk or someone grabbing him by them and swinging him around. also when he bends over or rolls they could get caught on stuff or just fall off his shoulders.

Heh...Hulk twirling Cap in one hand by his straps and Thor in the other via his cape.... :)

I think the straps going over his sholders ate attached to the blue sholder portion, stitched on for reinforcement. The red straps though are loose.

Hulk won't be born for another 25-30 years while he's wearing this costume :cwink:

I believe they're an off shoot of the 'more Spider-clones please' continuity or the 'Venom was fun, right? Lets have more versions of him' continuity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"