Pilot that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima dies at 92

And I'l say it again.......we'll never know. :yay: :yay:

And isn't the world a better place?? :cwink:

It probably wasn’t a better world for all those children who were murdered. But I forgot, we’re allowed to sink to the level of our enemies without being labeled the bad guys because we’re Americans. :whatever:

Isn’t war deliciously hypocritical? If the Japanese had dropped an atomic bomb on say San Francisco it would have been labeled a horrible genocide but when the god-fearing Americans drop it we’re righteous and it’s justified by “war is brutal”. I'm glad to know that he has no regrets over killings tens of thousands of children.

That all depends on if we had first attacked them by surprise laying waste to one of their biggest Naval fleets and they did it in retaliation. I love how people always bring up the "tens of thousands of children" simply because the word children makes it even more sympathetic. There were people of all ages over there.......:dry:

So Jesus WOULD have condoned and endorsed and approved of the dropping of a bomb on innocent children? :huh:

You are mad.

Jesus is God (Colossians 1:15-17). He did not create the world in it's current condition. He gave man free will to choose right and wrong. Man chose evil. Thus, as it is right now,

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1 For everything there is a season,
a time for every activity under heaven.
2 A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time to harvest.
3 A time to kill and a time to heal.
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
4 A time to cry and a time to laugh.
A time to grieve and a time to dance.
5 A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones.
A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
6 A time to search and a time to quit searching.
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
7 A time to tear and a time to mend.
A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
8 A time to love and a time to hate.
A time for war and a time for peace.

So no ....He is not happy with the death and destruction that we bring upon each other. However, even he sees that that are times when evil men come along and want to kill, rape and murder you. So there is a time to punish evil and do it with brute force. A time for war. Do innocents get caught up ? Yes. But that is why the Bible also commands leaders to be godly in their rule so that their people can live in peace. Blame Hitler and Tojo for the deaths of their people...not the U.S. If they had not been bent on world conquest, Hiroshima would not have been necessary.

And if you're asking me to choose between our innocent women and children or Japan's women and children, guess who loses?

That all depends on if we had first attacked them by surprise laying waste to one of their biggest Naval fleets and they did it in retaliation. I love how people always bring up the "tens of thousands of children" simply because the word children makes it even more sympathetic. There were people of all ages over there.......:dry:

1. Two wrongs do not make a right, stop using Pearl Harbor to stir up the people stupid enough to fall for nationalism.

:whatever:

My many thanks to the guy who created the beast who destroyed Tokyo :cmad::

godzilla.jpg

1. Two wrongs do not make a right, stop using Pearl Harbor to stir up the people stupid enough to fall for nationalism.
:whatever:

Your a dumbass! That's why the bomb was dropped in the first place. I made a comparison to what actually happened in reference to if it was the other way around. I highly doubt we would have dropped the bomb if Japan hadn't surprised fist ****ed us.

I love the people on the huge fad of "anti-America everything". :whatever:

Can't stand how one sided and biased so many liberals are in all the arguments i've been involved in.

Basically, in a "what if" scenario. If we never surprised attacked Japan and they still were to have dropped the bomb on us, yes that would have been messed up. Still doesn't make it RIGHT in reality that we did that in retaliation, but im not for sitting there doing nothing when you get hit hard.

I just don't understand that way, someone comes up and punches you as hard as they can in the face and you just turn your back/tail and walk away with your head in shame.

I was also going to say thanks for Godzilla, thanks Matt.
Also, I will not contribute to the eruption of another completely inappropriate Christianity thread anymore, so I'll simply say, M.Slim, you are so effing wrong it makes yer teeth buzz.

\

Your a dumbass! That's why the bomb was dropped in the first place. I made a comparison to what actually happened in reference to if it was the other way around. I highly doubt we would have dropped the bomb if Japan hadn't surprised fist ****ed us.

It would appear that you are the dumbass. The bomb was not dropped in retalliation for Pearl Harbor. That is why we entered the war, but not why we dropped the A-bomb. In fact, the bomb didn't drop until 4 years after Pearl Harbor.

That being said, I agree with the REAL reasoning behind dropping the bomb. An invasion of Japan would've cost literally millions of Americans and Japanese their lives. These people believed the emperor to be their God. The only way to end a war like that is to show them, you can do a lot worse than God could. And that is what the bomb was meant to do. It is tragic, but the alternative would've been worse.

ahc-10020.gif

I hope he rests in peace. I am grateful for what he had to do. We would not be tappin' on this message board if not for his sacrifice. War is ugly business and freedom is not free.

I agree 100%

I love the people on the huge fad of "anti-America everything". :whatever:

Can't stand how one sided and biased so many liberals are in all the arguments i've been involved in.

I just don't understand that way, someone comes up and punches you as hard as they can in the face and you just turn your back/tail and walk away with your head in shame.

So because I have the grey matter to question my counties tactics and not blindly follow it I’m “anti-American”?

So when America does sneak attacks like it’s done oh so many times in the history of war that’s justified but the moment a country’s sneaky enough to do the exact same thing it’s evil? Oh how hypocritical war is.

Should we have retaliated? Absolutely of ****ing course! Should we have made ourselves no better than our enemies by nuking innocent civilians? No. America’s a nation of hypocrites.

ahc-10020.gif

I hope he rests in peace. I am grateful for what he had to do. We would not be tappin' on this message board if not for his sacrifice. War is ugly business and freedom is not free.

Well said.

abomb.jpg

HAHA!

.....sorry I'm bored.

So because I have the grey matter to question my counties tactics and not blindly follow it I’m “anti-American”?

So when America does sneak attacks like it’s done oh so many times in the history of war that’s justified but the moment a country’s sneaky enough to do the exact same thing it’s evil? Oh how hypocritical war is.

Should we have retaliated? Absolutely of ****ing course! Should we have made ourselves no better than our enemies by nuking innocent civilians? No. America’s a nation of hypocrites.

No it's not because your smart and don't blindly follow, it's just how so many people(yes and most of them our "americans") think were the only evil and corrupt government out there. When in truth ALL governments are corrupt and have done their fair share of shady ****. It's bull**** when we always get the finger pointed at us like were the only country with a corrupt system and need to be **** talked all the time.

I want examples of the sneak attacks our country has done and proof or reasoning why those attacks had no positive motive behind them.

What do I mean?
Jesus said to turn the other cheek, to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, even though he was oppressing the people, and that if a man asks for your shirt, you're to give him your jacket as well.

WWJD?
Jesus would never have bombed Hiroshima.
He would've allowed the Japs to take over the world, and then when they put us all in slave labor camps and ate our babies and raped our women, he would've said to PRAY for them, because we should love our enemies, and not be concerned with storing up treasures on Earth, because being selfless here, and suffering with joy, praising God even as we are tormented, thanking him for our tribulations, is how we should conduct ourselves.

The way you get into Heaven is not by mutilating and killing 40,000 innocent babies to prevent the mutilation and murder of millions of them.

you sure like to things out of context!

what nation is'nt:huh: and war is an ugly thing when it comes to the lives of the innocent, but i guess the US had to show the japenese that the US was not be taken lightly and well bombs away:(

American doesn't allow free thinking.

Either you are with Bush or you are against us! :cmad:

---Morzan

Better headline

Pilot that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima dies at 92,Goes to Hell

I agree. I don't like how this stuff in American history is white washed over.

Hiroshima.
The American camps where they just locked people up for being Japanese
McCarthy

Nobody talks about this **** in the media. There are no movies about it. Why not?

Because the NAE doesn't want you to know about it. ;)

---Morzan

The only thing I wondered was, of what importance was Hiroshima and Nagasaki to the Japanese military? I could imagine focusing efforts on military bases, naval yards, airfields and the like, but a city full of civilians?

I agree. I don't like how this stuff in American history is white washed over.

Hiroshima.
The American camps where they just locked people up for being Japanese
McCarthy

Nobody talks about this **** in the media. There are no movies about it. Why not?

At the time we didn't know if any of them could have been spies. Is it messed up? A little, but it's not like they were concentration camps like the Nazis had. It was detainment areas to keep watch over them doing the conflict.

Yeah, Americans are spies because their parents emigrated from Japan, Germany, or Italy :dry:

Yeah, Americans are spies because their parents emigrated from Japan, Germany, or Italy :dry:

I love how people take things waaaaaaaaaaay out of context to make thier own point. I said "at the time we didn't know if any of them could have been spies". I didn't say "it was right to do that because all japs in America in those days were here to spy for their empire".:whatever: Safety precaution when you don't know who you can or can't trust.

So they fell back on the "they look different from us, so we don't trust them" routine.

Hey, we've sucked a lot of the time. But we've been pretty kickass here and there, too. Truman had balls of cast iron to make that decision, and you've got to respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"