Pimpernel's Pictures

I wasn't too sure about the original of this... the head seemed a wee bit big... so i've shrunk the head and took her off her tippy-toes.

batgirlllllllbbbb.jpg

What do you guys think?

These are great.:up:

I get an awesome nostalgic feel form these. Brilliant work.

I love Busemi as MH.

Pimpernal...your stuff is amazing. I have no clue how the heck you find all those bodies to match the heads and so forth, but your stuff rocks, man. Keep it up!

DorkyFresh said:
Pimpernal...your stuff is amazing. I have no clue how the heck you find all those bodies to match the heads and so forth, but your stuff rocks, man. Keep it up!

A few of them i have to make from scratch... some of them i have to cobble together from three or four different bodies... some i'm just lucky when i google. :p

my goodness, man... studio heads ought to have you on-board for the pre-production stages of their pictures, you create such a vivid image of what could be.

I have a suggestion, or more of a day-dream, really. I've always wanted to see how the following faces would match-up to Neil Gaiman's Sandman godlings, The Endless:

se1.jpg

Dream/Sandman: Adrien Brody
Death: Natalie Portman
Desire: Keira Knightley
Destiny: Max Von Sydow
Destruction: Brian Blessed
Despair:Kathy Bates
Delirium: Claire Danes
Daniel/Sandman: Cillian Murphy

Thanks Somnambulating and welcome to the Hype. :up:

Hmmm. Well i've been thinking for a while about doing the Endless... i was gonna go with a slightly different cast but i guess i can do a couple of alternate heads for you. It might take a while cos i've got some other stuff to do first and i'm trying to make a website for this crap too but keep checking in and i'll get to it eventually. :)

I'm sure it'll be amazing to see once you get around to it. And thanks for the welcome. :)

Not that you haven't already exhibited a whole bunch but I was wondering if there were more where these came from, not neccessarily superheroes or even photo-based stuff, just more cg art? I think you're totally capable of it. Looking forward to your website.

hey, nice stuff. I was wondering, if you could do a step-by-step process of how you do those pictures? Like a paragraph or maybe a buncha quick snapshots of your working on a manip? That'll be really cool. Keep up the good work, I like em' alot.

somnambulating said:
I'm sure it'll be amazing to see once you get around to it. And thanks for the welcome. :)

Not that you haven't already exhibited a whole bunch but I was wondering if there were more where these came from, not neccessarily superheroes or even photo-based stuff, just more cg art? I think you're totally capable of it. Looking forward to your website.

Hmmm... lemme see... well i've got a bunch of stuff that i left out cos it was crap... and some alternate versions of stuff thats already here... and i have quite a few bits and pieces that aren't finished yet. I'm working on getting those all done so i can put them on the website so there is some new stuff for people to see there.
I'm also trying to do some stuff that isn't superhero related but i have a whole bunch of superhero stuff that i wanna finish before i really concentrate on that. I really wanna get to that tho. :p

tylerscad2003 said:
hey, nice stuff. I was wondering, if you could do a step-by-step process of how you do those pictures? Like a paragraph or maybe a buncha quick snapshots of your working on a manip? That'll be really cool. Keep up the good work, I like em' alot.

Thats one of the things i'm wanting to do for the website but i keep deleting the various stages without thinking, or not saving things til they are half done. :rolleyes:
I'll try to remember to save all the stages sometime and make a thing out of them. :)

Can you do some Teen Titans and JSA pics. Thanks

Aye someone else asked me for some JSA pics too. I will get to them but it'll take a while cos i'm really busy right now, plus they take a wee while to make. I promise i'll do them tho. :)

BTW if anyone can get me any good full-length pics of guys in trenchcoats or long overcoats that look like they are from the 40s then it'd be much appreciated. :p

pimpernel said:
Thanks Somnambulating and welcome to the Hype. :up:

Hmmm. Well i've been thinking for a while about doing the Endless... i was gonna go with a slightly different cast but i guess i can do a couple of alternate heads for you. It might take a while cos i've got some other stuff to do first and i'm trying to make a website for this crap too but keep checking in and i'll get to it eventually. :)

Come on, my cast was perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"