"Pin Head" The Official Ken Leung/Quill Thread

hmm..

It can't be purely for aesthetic purpose because look at the decision they made about Leech. They decided NOT to make him green, and yet, apparently they bring in a mutant with, to me, not hugely impressive powers, just to diversify the aesthetics of the brotherhood?

It seems like an odd decision. Then again, who knows?

Omega Red on the other hand...

Edit: on his powers.. are we sure he shoots those quills? I mean aside from Simon and Zak's promises of cool action scenes, do we know for sure what his powers are? Apart from changing his appearance?

Mr Lex Luthor said:
No, they haven't merged Omega Red with Quill. That'd be stupid.

Sorry, my mistake. I meant to say Kid Omega!

GreatWhiteWhale said:
Edit: on his powers.. are we sure he shoots those quills? I mean aside from Simon and Zak's promises of cool action scenes, do we know for sure what his powers are? Apart from changing his appearance?
In the comics, Quills shoot quills.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
In the comics, Quills shoot quills.

see, thats where you went wrong right there :p

^Oh, noes. Make it quick and painless.

quick and painless?

comic book rules do not apply to the movies, you should know that :p

^Oh - that. Phew. I thought you were going to take away my Wolverine bust as point deduction.

I could still do that...just because i want a wolverine bust

No, I love my bust. Stay away.

GreatWhiteWhale said:
hmm..

It can't be purely for aesthetic purpose because look at the decision they made about Leech. They decided NOT to make him green, and yet, apparently they bring in a mutant with, to me, not hugely impressive powers, just to diversify the aesthetics of the brotherhood?

It seems like an odd decision. Then again, who knows?

Omega Red on the other hand...

I'm glad they didn't make Leech green. I much prefer the look they've given him.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Did the Green Ranger really did that on the show?

Yeah...:(

And they call its a children show. :o

its so wrong but so funny at the same time :(

Mr Lex Luthor said:
That's outrageous!

:eek: ...yeah but it doesn't look like this in the show. :D

Its just looped over and over. ;)

Of course. I know that. It'd be funny if it was on a loop on television for all to see.

is there any newer pics of Quill, someone mentioned something on another board about there being one

can Quill roll up in a ball like a hedgehog or something?

Hmmm...In the comics, I don't think so, but in the movie, I'm not sure what they'll do with him...There is an older incarnation of Quill that had superhuman agility..

-TNC

yea it be interesting to see both Quill and Beast roll up into a ball and attack each other.

Neto Magnus said:
can Quill roll up in a ball like a hedgehog or something?
That'd look pretty interesting. And funny, if you think about it.

154ri.jpg

He looks so cool. Pyro is just jealous....:(

Great FX!! I'm really looking forward to seeing Quill in action!

Is it just me, or do the spikes look a bit thinner than from the trailer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"