"Pin Head" The Official Ken Leung/Quill Thread

^^Yeah they do Worthy.

Looks alot better...

That's a great shot of him.

He makes a great avatar. :D

1quill6sf.gif
2quill4zh.gif
3quill5oj.gif

I can see the skins stretching due to the quill popping out. Nice touch. :up: I guess we can cross out Colossus since he's metal. And Kitty since the spikes would just go through her.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I can see the skins stretching due to the quill popping out. Nice touch. :up: I guess we can cross out Colossus since he's metal. And Kitty since the spikes would just go through her.
I think that makes them the most likely targets. I can't see him actually landing a lot of spikes through someone, so I think they'll pitch him against someone he can't really hurt.

Avalanche said:
I think that makes them the most likely targets. I can't see him actually landing a lot of spikes through someone, so I think they'll pitch him against someone he can't really hurt.
Good point.

He looks alot more like his comic counterpart there!.. :up:

-TNC

Quill looks great there! Is it just or does that not look like Alcatraz behind them? It looks like the same place where that first photo of Psylocke takes place. And those people in back do look somewhat like Morlocks. Also Pyro looks like he's meeting Quill for the first time. Maybe this is intro of the Morlocks.

Yeah, that's definitely in the church where Magneto is making his speech at the beginning of the trailer. Same girders like the ones behind him.

Avalanche said:
I'm looking forward to how he puts those spikes into action, and against whom. Great shot.

WOW. after seeing that pic I'm glad they included characters like this and left out ones like Gambit.........:down

I wonder if his quills are posionous. cuz I dunno, he doesn't really look all that intimidating. And he looks familiar but I can't remember from where.

What would be really great is if pyro set his quills on fire after that new promo image. Great comedy moment, hopefully he's die in the process too :up:

WorthyStevens4 said:
I'd count on it. ;)
Everyone seems to thing Quill is going to snuff it.

I suppose his powers aren't very defence against the bullets of the military.

Avalanche said:
Everyone seems to thing Quill is going to snuff it.

I suppose his powers aren't very defence against the bullets of the military.

True, but then again if he can fire from hands/arms ect perhaps they can make him sniperish/trick shots. I don't know about you but if I can shoot things from my body I'm gonna make sure I've got some damn fine aim with them.

Twin2 said:
I don't know about you but if I can shoot things from my body I'm gonna make sure I've got some damn fine aim with them.

lol...

quill is like the film version of Spyke from x-evo

Yeah, obviously. I wonder what the quills are made of, though.

AcidTWister said:
I'd hate to be around this guy when he sneezes.
Don't.

That only reminds me of the horrible character that was Spyke in the Evolution series, who developed the ability to heat his spikes up so they caused explosions when the collided with other objects.

Nice, if strange evolution, but crappy character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"