"Pin Head" The Official Ken Leung/Quill Thread

I dont like effects on that at all.

ken leung isnt even japanese... so why would he be a japanese fish?

D.P. said:
I dont like effects on that at all.

On Quills?!

He looks awesome. Especially if its ALL cgi, wow. :eek: :up:

I wonder if that's the extent of his power or just a sampling. What if he goes all "sonic the hedgehog" and spins around and stuff?

Y'know, at first I though Quills was Spike haha. :up:

Sunfire, Silver Samurai, Asian Avanlache? ROFL
falloutofchairlaughing_by_d.gif

fruity said:
Sunfire, Silver Samurai, Asian Avanlache? ROFL
falloutofchairlaughing_by_d.gif

Yeh - everyone was way off the mark

All those pages of speculation make me laugh now :D

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Yeh - everyone was way off the mark

All those pages of speculation make me laugh now :D

Only a fan would be that silly. Such fans like myself included. lol

I was hoping for Scrambler since it might've meant that we could get the Mutant Massacre in a possible X4, what with Arclight and Leech and Callisto also being in this. That character would have made a lot of sense too b/c he could help in manipulating Jean to join Magneto (by scrambling her brain perhaps?). But oh well...whats funny though is a few yrs ago my friends and I wanted to make an X-men-esque student film where several ppl found that they possessed super-powers, and one of the villians was a character I named Quills who had porcupine-like abilities. Of course I had no idea there was a character like that in the comics...

fruity said:

No wonder Ratner said it was all untrue...:eek: :)

fruity said:

Everyone focused on him being Asian & who he looked like

In the end it had no relevance as he was just a porcupine

what was the name of that blowfish from Nemo? He looks like that.

quill's quills arent poisonous... but i dont know about whoever leung is supposed to be... im pretty sad that they made him quill... quills a good guy... and hes like supposed to be a little kid

Maybe they'll take some creative liberties with the character like they did with Toad and Nightcrawler..

-TNC

Neto Magnus said:
Quills is a stereotype of Chinese ppl!

not really a stereotype, cause that would be suggesting that people think chinese people shoot quills... lol
its just insulting to make a chinese guy have some kind of japanese fish powers
then again its not suggested that its from the fish... so im not offended being asian and all

same with jubilee shooting fireworks... lol

TNC9852002 said:
Maybe they'll take some creative liberties with the character like they did with Toad and Nightcrawler..

-TNC

Yeah, I'm thinking they may have some kind of poison in his quills if that's the case.

TNC9852002 said:

-TNC

I dont think they took liberties with Nightcrawler...:confused:

jmao said:
not really a stereotype, cause that would be suggesting that people think chinese people shoot quills... lol
its just insulting to make a chinese guy have some kind of japanese fish powers
then again its not suggested that its from the fish... so im not offended being asian and all

same with jubilee shooting fireworks... lol

as in they do acupuncture. I'm sure Quill is just there to heal Jean through the ancient ways of the Chinese.

Neto Magnus said:
as in they do acupuncture. I'm sure Quill is just there to heal Jean through the ancient ways of the Chinese.

rofl

You should get that shto of Magneto throwing the car in the new trailer, it kinda looks like your avy...

Landis-Wolf said:

NC had blue fur in the comics, not blue skin with tattoos.

Landis-Wolf said:
I was referring to his religious symbols..

-TNC

Neto Magnus said:

lol ooo never thought about that haha... thatll be pretty lame haha

TNC9852002 said:
I was referring to his religious symbols..

-TNC

I wouldnt say that was too much of a liberty, more like an exageration of a point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"