"Pin Head" The Official Ken Leung/Quill Thread

PWN3R RANGER said:
rofl

You should get that shto of Magneto throwing the car in the new trailer, it kinda looks like your avy...

ah damn, now I gotta make avies.

lol, I like ur title, you seen that Natalie rap video?

Specter313 said:
NC had blue fur in the comics, not blue skin with tattoos.
The blue skin/fur, was understandable mostly since he was never really drawn as a character with fuzzy hair or fur...They adapted the best look for him in accordance to how he typically looks..

Beast on the other hand, usually has his fur more visually defined in the comics...

-TNC

Neto Magnus said:
ah damn, now I gotta make avies.

lol, I like ur title, you seen that Natalie rap video?

Yeah, she wants to f*** me all night baby! ;)

Hey, thats what she said!

Where is the name... "Quills," coming from?

surf said:
Where is the name... "Quills," coming from?
Well, first there's this:

X-Men: The Last Stand Set Visit - Part 5
Source: Scott Chitwood February 23, 2006

After having interviewed John Bruno about the visual effects of X-Men: The Last Stand, we headed off to see Kelsey Grammer being turned into Beast.

As we weaved through the trailers, I saw a number of the trailers for the actors. Each was labeled outside. Ironically, Pyro and Iceman share two halves of one trailer. We also passed one trailer that was labeled "Quills", thus giving us a sneak peek at another X-Mutant.
http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=3864

and..
Kirby&Ditko said:
N_z0 - Sorry, Quills is asian, so I assume he's Ken.

kenleung12ov.jpg

I'm pretty sure Ken Leung is Quills, shot of his quills poping.

Kirby&Ditko said this days ago..

-TNC

Kirby&Ditko said ALOT that was right. Nothing he said was wrong. It makes you wonder who he is....:confused: :eek:

Seriously

I wonder if they will sign back on....

Quills huh?

I'm debating how useful he'll be in a battle scenario. His powers aren't quite as 'big' as many of the others. He's definately a visually interesting character though. He looks younger to me too when 'quilled up'.

Why did they make him Quills? He's a pretty unknown chatacter. Oh well. His powers will be cool.

may i just say eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
cure him now now i tell you

jmao said:
quill's quills arent poisonous... but i dont know about whoever leung is supposed to be... im pretty sad that they made him quill... quills a good guy... and hes like supposed to be a little kid

I don't think he's specifically supposed to be Quill/Maxwell Jordan, afterall the name we were given from the set report was "Quills" with an S. There have been three other characters called Quill in Marvel history (check UXN's character glossary) and I think Max is too new to have been of much inspiration to the movie crew.

Therefore this guys spines may well be poisonous or have something different about them. His part won't be major anyay, just another member of the Brotherhood army. I like it, it's different and pretty cool!

Halcohol said:
I like the pufferfish theory... and hopefully we'll see him shooting some quills at Colossus... a la X2

Yeah sadly I have no knowledge of Quills in the comics, so the first thing I thought when I saw the trailer was "who the *??!!(***!>!! is that?! Pufferfishman?!"

I think he's a loose adaptation of Quills and maybe the Marauder called Riptide who fires blades from his skin. I don't like the name Quills, it seems a bit corny, though Riptide is also a misdescription (as it means an ocean current)

As for appearances, we could also say Omahyra doesn't look that much like comicbook Arclight, nor does Dania overly resemble comicbook Callisto. The castings probably reflect ethnic diversity as well as movie adaptation.

NocturnalMadman said:
I don't think he's specifically supposed to be Quill/Maxwell Jordan, afterall the name we were given from the set report was "Quills" with an S. There have been three other characters called Quill in Marvel history (check UXN's character glossary) and I think Max is too new to have been of much inspiration to the movie crew.

Therefore this guys spines may well be poisonous or have something different about them. His part won't be major anyay, just another member of the Brotherhood army. I like it, it's different and pretty cool!

That's why I predict we've only seen a tiny sampling of his powers. He's gotta have something else...

Does anyone else here think that they aren't trying to make any reference to him being asian, and that he's in the movie because he's worked with Brett before? Maybe they already had this character written, he wasn't a HUGE character (so they can take some liberties) and Brett wanted somebody he's already worked with...

neemer5 said:
That's why I predict we've only seen a tiny sampling of his powers. He's gotta have something else...

maybe, but it doesn't sound like a bad power. I mean he can shoot the quills right?

F *CK! C'mon.....Quills! I am all about being optimistic about the X-films, but like I said before, whats the point of bringing these unknown characters in? They can make a perfectly intersting character out of a character us fans have all come to love (or hate).

But damn, just give us a character we can look at and be like "Wow, I've been waiting for the moment that that character came to life!"

Not "Wow, look at Quills, no one really knows who he is, but look at him!":rolleyes:

Am I the only one here happy with Quills?

Its cool they are giving no names a shot. Besides he looks really neat. I wanna see him in action...:eek:

cap130.jpg

Here are some pics of him:

@ all who say Quills

His name is QUILL without s at the end

people whould even cuss you out for saying its not sunfire, or silver samuri:o now whose laughing......:D

So theres One BIG rumor down the drain for sure, thank god

X-Maniac said:
As for appearances, we could also say Omahyra doesn't look that much like comicbook Arclight, nor does Dania overly resemble comicbook Callisto. The castings probably reflect ethnic diversity as well as movie adaptation.
I've felt the same way...

-TNC

I thought Quill also had superhuman agility, which could explain some of the stunts they had to do with him...

-TNC

I have always called him Quills, everytime I used to read his name in New X-men and other comics, I thought it was Quills...:)

It will be interesting to see what they do with him on screen, I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"