"Pin Head" The Official Ken Leung/Quill Thread

GoldGoblin said:
^Why did Ratner choose Quills?
I guess his mutant looks is unique? He's one of those strange-looking mutants that add the strangeness to the movie. We'll find out soon. He might have a purpose if he's with Magneto.

Anyway...I see Quill...

echidna.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:p

Mr Lex Luthor said:

I guess his mutant looks is unique? He's one of those strange-looking mutants that add the strangeness to the movie. We'll find out soon. He might have a purpose if he's with Magneto.

Anyway...I see Quill...

echidna.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:p

& he disguises himself as an Asian looking man!

So is Quills a close quarters combat fighter? Or can he generate large spikes like Marrow and throw them? I hope the latter because I'd hate see little itty bitty spikes on him while he's in combat, it just doesn't seem deadly enough.

Majmun said:
So is Quills a close quarters combat fighter? Or can he generate large spikes like Marrow and throw them? I hope the latter because I'd hate see little itty bitty spikes on him while he's in combat, it just doesn't seem deadly enough.

Quill can throw them...

He has enhanced agility in some incarnations, so I'm thinking that he's fairly good in close quarters combat too...

I'm not sure how sharp those quills of his are, but if he were to shoot out a large enough number of those at someone who didn't have a healing factor (cough), he could probably kill them...

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
He has enhanced agility in some incarnations, so I'm thinking that he's fairly good in close quarters combat too...

I'm not sure how sharp those quills of his are, but if he were to shoot out a large enough number of those at someone who didn't have a healing factor (cough), he could probably kill them...

-TNC
So, he can shoot them out?

I think he looks great, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to fight a guy with a fistfull of knitting needles. He has a unique visual power and that's all you really need for a background/supporting character.

what i dont know is there is 4 different quill characters in the comics. the most popular has kinda different powers then the quill in the movie so im guessing quill's casting is similar to jason from x2.

Quills seems like a pretty weak character to me. It would be way better if his whole body can do that.

HairWithoutLice said:
Quills seems like a pretty weak character to me. It would be way better if his whole body can do that.

Who said it can't? Because it can.

Yeah I think he can cover his whole body, or at least most of it in quills. I'm looking forward to seeing him in offensive action!

I have one quill that pops out every once in a while.

wait do we have a confirmation he is quills I thought he was shinobi shaw.

marvelman418 said:
wait do we have a confirmation he is quills I thought he was shinobi shaw.
Yes, the trailer confirmed it along with Simon Kinberg.

I guess if his whole body can have quills come out of it,then that is pretty cool.

TNC9852002 said:

-TNC
Of course he is good in close quarters combat. He is an Asian in a Hollywood movie. He must obviously have insane kung fu skills. :)

Joseph_Freefall said:
Of course he is good in close quarters combat. He is an Asian in a Hollywood movie. He must obviously have insane kung fu skills. :)
Or be some sort of computer genius

Dew k. Mosi said:
Or be some sort of computer genius
or be decapitated with a waterhose spray of blood gushing out of his neck:up: :)

At least he didn't cast Jackie Chan as Quills.

X-Men 3 starring Jackie Chan as Quills. Chris Tucker as Banshee. Owen Wilson as Killer Nose Mutant.

JustABill said:
At least he didn't cast Jackie Chan as Quills.

X-Men 3 starring Jackie Chan as Quills. Chris Tucker as Banshee. Owen Wilson as Killer Nose Mutant.

Just the thought of that gave me an aneurysm. *falls over dead*

Majmun said:
So, he can shoot them out?
Of course!...Why would Magneto want some mutant that can't do anything but stick out some needles from his skin?...

Quill is a great asset for Magneto in long-range powers..

-TNC

As I understand it, Quill can extend his spikes out of almost every part of his body, mostly where the hair on his skin would normally grow (arms, back, chest,..etc)...

I wonder if there's gonna be some comic relief on the Brotherhood's side,..because if there's gonna be some, I would imagine that he would be the center of it since he's the only one out of the main bunch (Callisto, Arclight, Pyro, Jugg) that has been portrayed as something of a jokester in the comics...It'll probably more be on the sarcastic side, similar to Toad in X1..

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"